**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Throne Breaker update

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

• Options

• Options
    Thanks Carina.
  • Options

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

Man if anyone ranked a champ they didn't actually want for this already I feel very very sorry for them

You don’t think it’s worth it?
    It’s hard to say, since we have no idea what the updated daily/hourly crystals are gonna consist of. The only absolute we have that’ll affect us right away is the switching of GMC shards to Cav crystal shards.
    We do know what they consist of just not amounts. If you go off the cav crystals, I wouldn't be expecting anything overly significant coming out of these honestly. And if you think a basic cav crystal every 2 weeks is worth burning a t5cc, I really don't know what to tell you at that point
    How much is the Cav crystals discounted?
    25 units. Not really a big deal either
    Not as much as I was hoping lol.
    They couldn't make it much more honestly. People already complain that cavs and people like me ruined the game. I'm sure making it cheaper for me would be a great idea
    For some reason, they think they need to go head-to-head with spenders, or the game will implode.
    People have this false idea that they'll "catch up" for some reason. That just won't ever happen as the spenders will have all the things the non spenders do along with the things they spend on.

Now even I agree I think the game moved too far into the monetization side of things and started selling too much too quickly but I still don't understand the disdain for people that buy it. If people weren't buying something, the game would have died years ago.
  • Options

• Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Whats the arena crystal like?

i don't do much arena lol ... but the daily TB crystal looks great.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Siliyo said:

Man if anyone ranked a champ they didn't actually want for this already I feel very very sorry for them

You don’t think it’s worth it?
    It’s hard to say, since we have no idea what the updated daily/hourly crystals are gonna consist of. The only absolute we have that’ll affect us right away is the switching of GMC shards to Cav crystal shards.
    We do know what they consist of just not amounts. If you go off the cav crystals, I wouldn't be expecting anything overly significant coming out of these honestly. And if you think a basic cav crystal every 2 weeks is worth burning a t5cc, I really don't know what to tell you at that point
    How much is the Cav crystals discounted?
    25 units. Not really a big deal either
    Not as much as I was hoping lol.
    They couldn't make it much more honestly. People already complain that cavs and people like me ruined the game. I'm sure making it cheaper for me would be a great idea
    For some reason, they think they need to go head-to-head with spenders, or the game will implode.
    People have this false idea that they'll "catch up" for some reason. That just won't ever happen as the spenders will have all the things the non spenders do along with the things they spend on.

Now even I agree I think the game moved too far into the monetization side of things and started selling too much too quickly but I still don't understand the disdain for people that buy it. If people weren't buying something, the game would have died years ago.
    No, I agree. I never understood where people picked up this idea that they have to compete with spenders. Both can play the game just fine, but there's no way to keep up with people who spend.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Whats the arena crystal like?

There are no new arena crystals mate.
    Only 4 hours and daily crystals. Besides a 12% discount for cavalier.

So far my calendar was not updated. It might happen in 15 minutes.
  • Options
    i don't know if this is part of Throne Breaker or not but it's the first time i've seen this new 4* sig +5 crystal

• Options

i don't know if this is part of Throne Breaker or not but it's the first time i've seen this new 4* sig +5 crystal

Not really. This comes from solo crystals / events.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Wow daily has a 5* chance that’s sick. I’ve never even gotten a 4* from a cav daily tho lol

that is what you got, you missed the rare chance at t5cc fragments I take it?
  • Options
    WhatElse said:

Not really. This comes from solo crystals / events.

cool thanks .. i need to pay more attention lol
  • Options
    So, it takes 2 weeks for a cav crystal...

• Options
    So... just for the sake of information... it takes 2 weeks for a fully formed cav crystal.

• Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I'll take it for what it is. A nice lil bonus (not gamechanging) that i wasn't expecting a month ago. So no complaints.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    WhatElse said:

So... just for the sake of information... it takes 2 weeks for a fully formed cav crystal.

Yes, they said it will.
  • Options

WhatElse said:

Yes, they said it will.
    Thanks. Totally missed that one.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Now what should i do with my grandmaster crystall shards?

Sunday arena still gives those crystals with the GM shards
  • Options
    Sunny2 said:

I'll take it for what it is. A nice lil bonus (not gamechanging) that i wasn't expecting a month ago. So no complaints.

Definitely nothing to complain about. The people that have been acting like they have to get this title right away or they're missing out are way off base though
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    For ppl with grandmaster shards remember there still are uncollected crystal shards each month in the calander that will give u more shards to complete whatever fraction u currently have
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    not worth the wait. pls don’t rush to r3 a noob 6* and be disappointed by mediocricy.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian

Sunny2 said:

Definitely nothing to complain about. The people that have been acting like they have to get this title right away or they're missing out are way off base though
    Based on what I've seen, the current rewards are not worth jumping the gun on your first rank 3. I would recommend not ranking something unless you're absolutely happy with it.

Of course, having said that, *I* couldn't wait. I honestly thought I would sit it out, buuut it turned out to be an itch I couldn't not scratch. Still, do as I say.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Sunny2 said:

Based on what I've seen, the current rewards are not worth jumping the gun on your first rank 3. I would recommend not ranking something unless you're absolutely happy with it.

Of course, having said that, *I* couldn't wait. I honestly thought I would sit it out, buuut it turned out to be an itch I couldn't not scratch. Still, do as I say.
    Yeah I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone rushing a rank up yet. If they're that concerned about offers, then wait for those to go live and make a decision then, but there's not going to ve anything worth it before then imo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Sunny2 said:

Then again, I'm inclined to think you're prepared to live with said decision. I doubt very highly I'll see you asking for your Cat back on here. Lol.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,662 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Sunny2 said:

Yeah I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone rushing a rank up yet. If they're that concerned about offers, then wait for those to go live and make a decision then, but there's not going to ve anything worth it before then imo
    If you're thinking about offers, wouldn't it be worth holding off on Thronebreaker, so you can have the option of going two for one on those, if the same thing happens this year as has happened in every other year? Of course, no guarantee that the roll over thing happens again, but so far everyone who has gambled on that one has won that gamble.