Options

Thronebreaker Cav Calendar

2»

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Are you seriously complaining? GMCs are 3* crystals for normal people. And a cav is like an ultimate crystal with a tiny But existent chance at something good.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,749 Guardian
    Sunny2 said:

While I also would prefer the once a week it still is a decent upgrade over grandmaster as is. If you are at this level, 3 and 4 stars don't do much for roster so it would be 1% chance at 6 star vs 0 and 12% at 5 or 6 star vs 3%. 1 cav crystal> 2 grandmasters.

The way I look at it, most of my 5* pulls are dups, so a 5* champ is worth about 275 6* shards, more or less. So the GMC has a 3% chance to drop 275 6* shards, which means each GMC is worth about 8.25 6* shards on average. The Cav has a 1% chance to drop the equivalent of 10k 6* shards (an actual 6* champ) and a 11% chance to drop a 5* champ worth about 275 6* shards. That is about 130.25 6* shards on average per Cav.

So in terms of 6* champ value, the Cav is worth about sixteen times more than the GMC.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Considering the drop rate for anything about 4 star, the progression level required and the length of time to build one (two weeks), this is arguably a step back. Will we have other ways to accrue shards?

How in the world is it a step back? How many free Cavs were people getting with Cavalier?
    I was getting 2x the 4* shards I'm going to get now 🤔😉
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Considering the drop rate for anything about 4 star, the progression level required and the length of time to build one (two weeks), this is arguably a step back. Will we have other ways to accrue shards?

How in the world is it a step back? How many free Cavs were people getting with Cavalier?
    True but you also have a higher chance at something good.
  • Options
    PugonePugone Posts: 19
    Where do I officially complain about the fact that the reason I’m not a Thronebreaker is that the only class type I can r3 a 6* for is mystic. I got one from my Abyss run and for sone reason nearly every single other t5 cc opportunity has earned me yet another mystic t5 cc. I have no mystic 6* worthy of these resources. I have a skill, science, mutant, cosmic and tech champ I’d r3 but no mystic. The next closest t5 I have is less than half a skill. I’ve been working on act 6 exploration but as a working father and public school teacher I can’t commit the grind time to get it done fast. This thing totally sucks. Change the availability of t5cc somehow please. Like for example, the 4* completion of the cavalier monthly was cool and it rewarded 10% of a t5cc. The problem is that it was random and of course I got mystic. Make a reward like that a selector. It’s only 10% but at least I’d feel like I was working towards something as opposed to getting my hopes dashed after putting in the effort.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,277 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

Depends. You pull the 6* Nexus one of those times and you might be more inclined to be grateful. ;)
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Imagine complaining about this my god
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Pugone said:

Where do I officially complain about the fact that the reason I’m not a Thronebreaker is that the only class type I can r3 a 6* for is mystic. I got one from my Abyss run and for sone reason nearly every single other t5 cc opportunity has earned me yet another mystic t5 cc. I have no mystic 6* worthy of these resources. I have a skill, science, mutant, cosmic and tech champ I’d r3 but no mystic. The next closest t5 I have is less than half a skill. I’ve been working on act 6 exploration but as a working father and public school teacher I can’t commit the grind time to get it done fast. This thing totally sucks. Change the availability of t5cc somehow please. Like for example, the 4* completion of the cavalier monthly was cool and it rewarded 10% of a t5cc. The problem is that it was random and of course I got mystic. Make a reward like that a selector. It’s only 10% but at least I’d feel like I was working towards something as opposed to getting my hopes dashed after putting in the effort.

I think its actually good that kabam didn't make thronebreaker game changing at the beginning. Wait until you get there and don't waste the tier 5. You really are not missing out on too much. A 1% chance at a 6 star or 5-6% improved odds at a 5 star every 2 weeks ? Slight differences in the daily and 4 hrs rewards (all the real good stuff small odds anyways prob less then 1%). In future when they make those future differences between thronebreaker and cavelier you will have more of an argument.. just be patient and realize not really missing out on much currently.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★
    Sunny2 said:

Pugone said:

I think its actually good that kabam didn't make thronebreaker game changing at the beginning. Wait until you get there and don't waste the tier 5. You really are not missing out on too much. A 1% chance at a 6 star or 5-6% improved odds at a 5 star every 2 weeks ? Slight differences in the daily and 4 hrs rewards (all the real good stuff small odds anyways prob less then 1%). In future when they make those future differences between thronebreaker and cavelier you will have more of an argument.. just be patient and realize not really missing out on much currently.
    You’re forgetting Cyber Monday

@Pugone agreed, the challenges should be selectors.