**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My rewards????

NnnNnn Posts: 100
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I completed the new side quest 2 times on legendary difficulty and got no key 😤🧐🧐🤨🤨 why ???
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Got only shrads
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Please @kabam please help
  • Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    edited October 2020
    You got it just that the last fight gives it to you
  • Options
    I know that I got them from epic difficulty also
  • Options
    But no keys from legendary difficulty
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    You got them, just take a look at your Item-Inventory. But they aren‘t shown for completion cause you get them from the Bossfight before.
  • Options
    And even half of my shrads were missing I got 750 shrads from legendary difficulty
  • Options
    And I got to know that we get 1500 shrads from legendary difficulty
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

You got them, just take a look at your Item-Inventory. But they aren‘t shown for completion cause you get them from the Bossfight before.

I saw bro
  • Options
    . No shrads now 😭😭
  • Options
    You only get Shards 1st time (on each difficulty) per “reset day”.

How many Shards are in your inventory screen ? And which difficulties have you done so far ?

Can’t believe you only got 750 Monster/Hunter Shards from Legendary (750 is not a # you get on any difficulty).
  • Options
    GulkulGulkul Posts: 7
    What ever shards I am earning from even the special solo events are not showing up anywhere to form crystal. Not in my inventory also. Where are those?
  • Options
    Gulkul said:

What ever shards I am earning from even the special solo events are not showing up anywhere to form crystal. Not in my inventory also. Where are those?

Still not uploaded by kabam
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Nnn said:

Someone please help me with my rewàrds. .... please please please help

You have to run the LIMBO side-quest to get Keys (they will be on the VICTORY screen after beating Boss, NOT on the next screen which is the COMPLETE screen for the whole quest).

(and fyi, you can type more that 1 sentence/line at a time on your keyboard before you hit the “Post Comment” button. The “Enter” button, or “CR” aka old typewriters, starts a new line within the same Edit Box before you submit the whole reply)
  • Options

Nnn said:

Someone please help me with my rewàrds. .... please please please help

You have to run the LIMBO side-quest to get Keys (they will be on the VICTORY screen after beating Boss, NOT on the next screen which is the COMPLETE screen for the whole quest).

(and fyi, you can type more that 1 sentence/line at a time on your keyboard before you hit the “Post Comment” button. The “Enter” button, or “CR” aka old typewriters, starts a new line within the same Edit Box before you submit the whole reply)
    Oh I didn't knew hey I know that I didn't got them even after defeating the boss
  • Options
    DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    Nnn said:

. No shrads now 😭😭

Same here, I did only one run in Legend diff. and got no shards at all.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Just look at the daily reset timer. You can only earn Shards the first time during the 24 hour period. After that you will get the screen you‘ve posted. That‘s no Bug, it‘s how this Quest is supposed to function.

And it‘s normal that you can‘t find the Shards anywhere, you can buy Crystals for them in Mephisto‘s Soul Shop.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Just look at the daily reset timer. You can only earn Shards the first time during the 24 hour period. After that you will get the screen you‘ve posted. That‘s no Bug, it‘s how this Quest is supposed to function.

And it‘s normal that you can‘t find the Shards anywhere, you can buy Crystals for them in Mephisto‘s Soul Shop.

Bro I played it once in 1 day and by seeing tht has it refreshed
  • Options
    Now I'm getting 1500 shrads in legendary and 900 in epic but before I got 750 monster shrads in the legendary difficulty
  • Options
    DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    edited October 2020
    WOLF_LINK said:

I know, it was a different day, you can also see it when the path is dashed, SO , it is not normal that shards anre not given,
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Nnn said:

WOLF_LINK said:

was that 1 day when it was bugged before the official start time?
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Nnn said:

WOLF_LINK said:

was that 1 day when it was bugged before the official start time?
    Yes