Options

Solo objectives giving no shards

Just completed one of the solo objectives but no clue where the shards went lol, could be me being blind but I don't see them anywhere

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,831 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Probably had to retract the availability of Hunter/Monster Shards until they fix the problem with Limbo Quest and hopefully take back any excess Shards ppl got from re-running the quest.

(retract being able to see them... once resolved hopefully you’ll still have the correct amount from any objectives)

To avoid ppl opening those crystals with excess shards.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,603 ★★★★
    Nice, I did solo objective for nothing lol. Hopefully Kabam is going to give my 200 shards back lol.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I have missing shards as well. Those from the key quest and from special achievement events! Not a single shard anywhere!
    Definately did not exploit unless hitting the "play again" button and running the key quest 2 times in a row is "exploiting" Though i do not understand why it would offer a replay if it wan't supposed to be played more than once!
    Using a samsung galaxy 8s.
    No exploiting and not shards!
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Wait, what ?? I've completed a lot of solo objectives already... can we get an answer from Kabam as to what's going to happen, are the shards from objectives going to be given back after they sort out the issue with the quest ?