**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we not get rid of the level 55 requirement for cavalier difficulty

12346»

Comments

• K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

K00shMaan said:

You don't even have act 5 explored? Jesus. So much XP in act 4 and 5. All those mastery points and the rewards for act 5. Unbelievable. Just buy some energy refills. Spend your units on those. Grind some arena and get BCs. Such entitlement.

There’s no entitlement. I competed the difficulty set for cavelier. So I would expect I should get the rewards for it. That difficulty was the bar. And I can obviously do it because I completed cavelier. And like I said before I’m not wasting units on energy. I’m saving to unlock masteries now tht I’m cavalier.
    Is it still a waste of units and energy if doing it allows you access to Legendary side quest rewards which you seem to value quite highly.
    Waste of units when I could be using them on cavs, revives, an mastery cores.
    Yes and no. If you spend 300 units of energy refills and that allows you access to get enough shards for a 6 star you otherwise wouldn't have gotten. Then you can say you saved 300 units on Cav Crystals and the end result is even.

Like I said earlier, you can also do act 5 and 6 to get XP. The rewards for the content is still very relevant and worth spending units on energy for.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

K00shMaan said:

You don't even have act 5 explored? Jesus. So much XP in act 4 and 5. All those mastery points and the rewards for act 5. Unbelievable. Just buy some energy refills. Spend your units on those. Grind some arena and get BCs. Such entitlement.

There’s no entitlement. I competed the difficulty set for cavelier. So I would expect I should get the rewards for it. That difficulty was the bar. And I can obviously do it because I completed cavelier. And like I said before I’m not wasting units on energy. I’m saving to unlock masteries now tht I’m cavalier.
    Is it still a waste of units and energy if doing it allows you access to Legendary side quest rewards which you seem to value quite highly.
    How are you going to buy mastery cores when you don't have mastery points?
  • LlenparLlenpar Posts: 14
    I am a level 60, been playing for yonks, and I completely understand where you're coming from mate. I believe it shouldn't have a level cap associated with it, and if you can do the content to gain access to it, you should be able to do the content. Additionally seeing your roster, you have all the champions needed to finish it off (Biohazard, Disstrack and Buffed Up counters).

However saying that, looking at it from a bigger perspective, are you realistically going to get Kabam to change it? I highly highly doubt it.

My advice would be to buck up, cop it on the chin, and either don't do the side quest this month, or grind out some act content to get the level requirement and enjoy the rewards.

Llen
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

K00shMaan said:

I have 8 mastery points tht I can move around an put into better ones atm. Without changing ones that I need. Looking at despair, deep wounds an assassin for 3 pts. Then recovery and willpower. Then maybe look at suicides.
    K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

Yes and no. If you spend 300 units of energy refills and that allows you access to get enough shards for a 6 star you otherwise wouldn't have gotten. Then you can say you saved 300 units on Cav Crystals and the end result is even.

Like I said earlier, you can also do act 5 and 6 to get XP. The rewards for the content is still very relevant and worth spending units on energy for.
    I’ve did 6 runs thru act 5 in past day an a half an my xp bars moved up like an 1/10th of a level. It would take over a thousand units I bet to get to lvl 55 if not more.

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

I’ve did like 6 runs thru act 5 in day an half an my xp bar has moved like a 1/10th of a lvl.

K00shMaan said:

I have 8 points I can move. Going for despair, deep wounds, an assassin at least one point an then for willpower.

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

I’ve did like 6 runs thru act 5 in day an half an my xp bar has moved like a 1/10th of a lvl.

K00shMaan said:

I have 8 points I can move. Going for despair, deep wounds, an assassin at least one point an then for willpower.
    Lol k.

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

Lol k.
    I think you have forgotten how much xp an how long it takes to progress thru levels. You can see my xp bar 1/3 1/4 thru lvl 48. And I was obviously lvl 48 when I started this post. An have did multiple runs in side events, one quest of cavelier an 6 act5 runs and half my UC run from last month was on lvl 48.
  • M0RN1NGST4RM0RN1NGST4R Posts: 14

dude like i have act 5 completion i did legendary mutant treasure island like it was a breeze i have been doing uncollected for a few months now and just because i'm level 53 i cannot play legendary mephisto's hades invasions
    what does that even mean?????
    i lost all interest for this month's side quest

DUDE, I am in the exact same scenario! I can do UC content like a breeze and am almost cavalier. But because kabam wants to act **** and block out F2P players I can't get easy 5k 6-star shards.
    edited October 2020

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

Lol k.
    I think you have forgotten how much xp an how long it takes to progress thru levels. You can see my xp bar 1/3 1/4 thru lvl 48. And I was obviously lvl 48 when I started this post. An have did multiple runs in side events, one quest of cavelier an 6 act5 runs and half my UC run from last month was on lvl 48.
    That's because the xp given in act and side events is smaller compared to act 4 and 5. Monthly EQs hardly give any XP
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

Lol k.
    That's because the xp given in act and side events is smaller compared to act 4 and 5. Monthly EQs hardly give any XP
    Edit.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    You edited the Gary. Hahaha.

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

K00shMaan said:

Lol k.
    Just to prove a point to all the people telling me use some units an grind it out. Here you go. 330 units deep with a 50% do boost for 3/4 of it and 100% 5.4.1.2.3.4 an few paths in 5.4.5. Haven’t moved up a single level.

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Congrats bud. You're about 6 levels away from the side event.