**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great work Kabam! I think you want me to r3 these 6* champions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

@Worknprogress you can't lie though that if I a new progression tier is released everybody will want to get it, even if their account strength is not strong enough to achieve the title.

It was the same with cavalier difficulty, everybody and I mean everybody, ranging from those who explored act 5 and Labrinth all the way to those who just completed act 5 wanted to achieve the cavalier title.

We can't blame the guy for wanting the title.

Also as a side note, if you don't have a comment that is not useful and is just an insult to players who don't dump money on the game like you, please come back from the ocean from which you came. You don't wanna get poached 😂

I don't have anything against people wanting it. I have problem with people thinking they "deserve" it. Massive difference.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

@Worknprogress you can't lie though that if I a new progression tier is released everybody will want to get it, even if their account strength is not strong enough to achieve the title.

It was the same with cavalier difficulty, everybody and I mean everybody, ranging from those who explored act 5 and Labrinth all the way to those who just completed act 5 wanted to achieve the cavalier title.

Also as a side note, if you don't have a comment that is not useful and is just an insult to players who don't dump money on the game like you, please come back from the ocean from which you came. You don't wanna get poached 😂

I don't have anything against people wanting it. I have problem with people thinking they "deserve" it. Massive difference.
    A lot do. Bad 6* or T5CC oulls shouldn't mean they "don't deserve it".
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

A lot do. Bad 6* or T5CC oulls shouldn't mean they "don't deserve it".
    Sure it should. If they haven't built up enough of a 6* roster to be able to use a T5CC if they only have one. They aren't the target. Find me a person that has Act 6 and Abyss explored that can't use a single T5CC and then you'll have at least a slight point. Until then, you just don't.
  • Options
    People keep focusing on the 6.4 clear like that's the main component here when it's not. Story progression is just no longer the main component of measuring progression it seems. That makes total sense bc a single clear through anything in the story so far is quite easy
  • Options
    So here's the thing - judging by the size of your roster, you aren't ready for Thronebreaker yet. Not even close - and that's okay!

The Thronebreaker title is basically intended for accounts that have all content 100% complete; the "Rank 3 Requirement" is basically just a way to say that without actually saying that.

So, no - Kabam does not want you to Rank 3 any of those champions for the title yet.

Work on Abyss & 100% Act 6 first, and even Act 7 in the future. The title will come when you're ready for it.
  • Options

People keep focusing on the 6.4 clear like that's the main component here when it's not. Story progression is just no longer the main component of measuring progression it seems. That makes total sense bc a single clear through anything in the story so far is quite easy

That is NOT what I'm saying. If Kabam wants to target those who have 100% Act 6 and Abyss, they should make that the target. But if the target is those who can R3 a 6*, then it shouldn't be based on your luck, it should be based on Act 6 exploration or Abyss completion since those guarantee you the resources to take a 6* to R3.
    There are many players who have explored Act 6 but don't have a solid R3 option. And you can find them in the initial thread on Thronebreaker. People can buy their way to a R3 with ease. They don't deserve the title, those who work hard and do a lot of content for the resources to take someone to R3 deserve it a whole lot more. It shouldn't be possible for the undeserving one to get the title/deals that can come with it while the hard working player doesn't.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

That is NOT what I'm saying. If Kabam wants to target those who have 100% Act 6 and Abyss, they should make that the target. But if the target is those who can R3 a 6*, then it shouldn't be based on your luck, it should be based on Act 6 exploration or Abyss completion since those guarantee you the resources to take a 6* to R3.
    There are many players who have explored Act 6 but don't have a solid R3 option. And you can find them in the initial thread on Thronebreaker. People can buy their way to a R3 with ease. They don't deserve the title, those who work hard and do a lot of content for the resources to take someone to R3 deserve it a whole lot more. It shouldn't be possible for the undeserving one to get the title/deals that can come with it while the hard working player doesn't.
    you're seriously complaining about them making getting the title easier here. Do you not see how ridiculous that is?
  • Options
    Any game like this sells time. That's what's on offer. Not resources, not champions, what they sell is time. If you spend you get to reduce the time needed to do something. If you don't spend you have to use more time. It's not overly complicated
  • Options

Etjama said:

you're seriously complaining about them making getting the title easier here. Do you not see how ridiculous that is?
    Cause it should be that hard to make it fair to the player base. It's no different than you saying Cav difficulty and Book 2 need to be harder. You could say that same thing, "You want it to be harder? That's ridiculous!"
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Cause it should be that hard to make it fair to the player base. It's no different than you saying Cav difficulty and Book 2 need to be harder. You could say that same thing, "You want it to be harder? That's ridiculous!"
    Yeah and plenty of people did and got exactly what they wanted. They took a target audience for this title and what the original requirements were supposed to be and then reduced it greatly. Now people are somehow upset that it's easier to get than it's supposed to be just bc THEY might be close to meeting the requirements.

If you don't meet the requirements currently, then get to grinding content. There's a ton left for basically everyone upset about this.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Since when has this game ever required a rank up requirement for advancement prior to now? You need 6*s to complete act 6, but no rank requirements. Hell, I did most of act 4 with 3* switch.
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Oh yeah, finally got 4* SW after playing for 5.5 years, iceman and strange came about 3 months later. RNG sucks if you are on the wrong end of it, so please quit defending it