Wait, a Doctor Who reference??

AsianGuyAsianGuy Member Posts: 4

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks for pointing it out. I always skip dialogue. 😂
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Question. If you saw an angel statue with 2 shadows, what do you do?! Stare or run?
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Question. If you saw an angel statue with 2 shadows, what do you do?! Stare or run?

That is in fact a trick question. The correct thing to do would be to go home fetch a pickaxe and take that unholy statue down.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    I just started the show, it’s really fun so far

Wait till you get to Matt Smith.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

There he is!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★

Capaldi is the best doctor. Closely followed by Tennant. Unfortunately Capaldi didn’t get great writing during his tenure, but for actually being *the doctor*, he’s the best

I hadn’t reached that part of the dialogue yet, I’ll certainly be on the lookout for any others now
  • Khayman1Khayman1 Member Posts: 35
    Did not catch that awesome, started the new era stuff this year. Wish Eccelston had done another series or two. Tennant took a full series to grow on me. Matt Smith was decent, half way through Capaldi’s run and just do not care for his version.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Run backwards maintaining eye contact I guess lol.

Capaldi is the best doctor. Closely followed by Tennant. Unfortunately Capaldi didn’t get great writing during his tenure, but for actually being *the doctor*, he’s the best

I hadn’t reached that part of the dialogue yet, I’ll certainly be on the lookout for any others now
    Not even one mention of Smith? Numbero uno's gotta be Smith for me with Capaldi sitting very close behind. He's the perfect combination of quirky and genius. I just think you like Capaldi's accent. 🤨
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,348 Guardian

That would be a terrifying combination of 2 different entities 😀
    do you still toss it a piece of chicken ?

Talk about “Timey Wimey”, best story arcs or Companions would have to be...
    “Impossible Girl” from Capaldi's run (not a big fan of his though).

And best overall of course River Song.
    Etjama said:

Not even one mention of Smith? Numbero uno's gotta be Smith for me with Capaldi sitting very close behind. He's the perfect combination of quirky and genius. I just think you like Capaldi's accent. 🤨
    Hey, Tennant was Scottish too!

I just never found Smith to be intimidating enough to be the doctor. He was fun, and definitely great, but he wasn’t imposing enough for me. I think Capaldi nailed that, especially in his first season
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,348 Guardian
    ..and FYI, Doctor Who Animated on BBC America starting right now tonight. Classic episode audio from original Doctor #2, put to new Animation as video probably didn’t survive the archives.

Etjama said:

I just never found Smith to be intimidating enough to be the doctor. He was fun, and definitely great, but he wasn’t imposing enough for me. I think Capaldi nailed that, especially in his first season
    That's fair... but I've got my eye on you. First Havok, and now Smith? This is a disgrace!
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

That's fair... but I've got my eye on you. First Havok, and now Smith? This is a disgrace!
    I can’t help being the only sane one around here!
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Wait til he gets to pertwee

Etjama said:

Wait til he gets to pertwee
    😑 No.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Option 3: Soil myself....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,675 ★★★★★
    What do you guys think of Jodie Whittaker?