**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great title, Kabam

100% all of Act 6 but don’t have the progression title because my only t5cc is cosmic and this is my 6* cosmic roster. As if there wasn’t already enough RNG in this game, now we have it in progression titles too.

Comments

• Options
    FlyingMonkeyFlyingMonkey Posts: 20
    King Groot is best
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So let me get this straight. You have a very very good option, and you don’t want to rank him up. Do you realize that TB will very likely get MORE access to t5cc? Rank up VtD now, and it will open doors to get more t5cc once things get rolled out. You gotta spend t5cc to get t5cc

the daily crystal already states a rare chance at t5cc.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    If you really have no one else to rank up, I'd go Venom the Duck, just because he is the best cosmic you have in that image.
  • Options

sucks your KG isn't awakened, he's amazing

so this has 11 LOL's.....i have a rank 3 6* king groot and he's probably my most important rank 3 outside of corvus, he's used WAY more then ghost for example
    I'm so jealous of you
  • Options
    Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    I think people are getting distracted by discussing if VTD is worth ranking or not. The point of my post is that I shouldn’t have to feel pressured into ranking a champion that I don’t want to rank just to get a progression title to try to keep up with other players who have cleared similar (or less) story content.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★

I think people are getting distracted by discussing if VTD is worth ranking or not. The point of my post is that I shouldn’t have to feel pressured into ranking a champion that I don’t want to rank just to get a progression title to try to keep up with other players who have cleared similar (or less) story content.

You are in no way OBLIGATED to keep up with other players. It is a choice, hence the choice to r3 now or wait.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

You are in no way OBLIGATED to keep up with other players. It is a choice, hence the choice to r3 now or wait.
    I didn’t say I was obligated. I said I feel pressure to rank up to get the title to keep up. When there are rewards like t5b and t5cc frags in the thronebreaker daily crystal alone, that puts a lot of pressure on people to get the title as soon as possible.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

You're suffering from fomo. You don't need the thronebreaker title now, it's a daily crystal and biweekly Cavs. Hardly account changing.
    If you want your first cosmic r3 to be the best possible option then you'll be waiting for longer.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Bruh. Do VTD
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

I didn’t say I was obligated. I said I feel pressure to rank up to get the title to keep up. When there are rewards like t5b and t5cc frags in the thronebreaker daily crystal alone, that puts a lot of pressure on people to get the title as soon as possible.
    abyss has a lot of that but people dont feel obligated to do it, what's the difference
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Throw 10k units into cavs and hope you pull CMM or Corvus? I do think the requirement should be a fully formed T5CC, but it is what it is
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

abyss has a lot of that but people dont feel obligated to do it, what's the difference
    I do feel pressure to do that as well and it’s the next thing on my to do list
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    If you feel like upgrading vtd then do it.Otherwise wait.Don't rank up a champ that you won't use.