**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The arena reward change is out of touch with the player base

I was excited about the reward change when they announced it in July. The only changes they made is add a 5* in milestone and put an extra bracket in 1-5% reward and add 150 featured 5*. We are still have phc and same amount of 6* shard for rank reward. The last major change in arena is Feb 2018. That's more than 2.5 years ago. The game have changed a lot since then and this reward change is almost nothing. 5* is still relevant now but 6* is the trend going forward. This change is just out of touch with what players want.

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Lormif said:

Chanfs said:

I was excited about the reward change when they announced it in July. The only changes they made is add a 5* in milestone and put an extra bracket in 1-5% reward and add 150 featured 5*. We are still have phc and same amount of 6* shard for rank reward. The last major change in arena is Feb 2018. That's more than 2.5 years ago. The game have changed a lot since then and this reward change is almost nothing. 5* is still relevant now but 6* is the trend going forward. This change is just out of touch with what players want.

please stop speaking on my behalf, thank you

A Player.
    If anyone wants to know how this guy managed to rack up 12k dislikes, then here you go
    He’s just looking for cheap LOL’s
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Tiger360 said:

Lormif said:

Chanfs said:

A Player.
    If anyone wants to know how this guy managed to rack up 12k dislikes, then here you go
    Maybe, or he just thinks everything is perfect. Saw him trying to deny the recent lag issues earlier today
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Lormif said:

Chanfs said:

A Player.
    i dont play popularity contests, I just dont like people speaking on the behalf of others. most of the time when they do it they are really just speaking for themselves, and think they are the average player. You can get your point across without claiming to know what the players want and acting like you are speaking for the player base.
    Tiger360 said:

FiiNCH said:

Tiger360 said:

Lormif said:

Chanfs said:

A Player.
    Maybe, or he just thinks everything is perfect. Saw him trying to deny the recent lag issues earlier today
    Not everything is perfect, but I have not had any lag and I am on a lot, but I also play on an current gen IP pro, with a gigabit connection, so I typically dont see much lag.
  • Options
    Kabam should just give the champs based off points scored. If you score 12mill , you get the 5* featured..... if you score 10mill you get the basic... and so on... you still need to grind, but at least you are rewarded with the champ you are going for at the end of the grind.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

Kabam should just give the champs based off points scored. If you score 12mill , you get the 5* featured..... if you score 10mill you get the basic... and so on... you still need to grind, but at least you are rewarded with the champ you are going for at the end of the grind.

If they only gave the 5* featured to people who scored 12 million with their eyes closed, I would still get it almost every time.

I really don't understand how people can still think these kinds of "suggestions" can happen without unintended side effects. The only way they are going to make new 5* featured champions easy to get, or predictable to get, is if 6* champs replace 5* champs as the new pursuit goal, and 7* champs replace 6* champs as the top goal. Something is always going to be as hard to get as 5* featured champs, and if it is not 5* featured champs it will be something else even more powerful and even more desirable.

Ask the players who first suggested that 5* shard rewards were "out of touch" then demanded that 5* champs become more available then freaked out when 6* champs arrived and reset their roster progress back to square one. If any of them are still around to ask.