**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ARENA CHANGES!!! Give it a chance.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Reference said:

Changing it back benefits the end game players who have crazy big rosters and can get to a streak of 60+ rather easily.

All the change is going to do is give more end gamers featured 5*s while most of us have. I chance to get without spending a ton of units.

I don’t quite get your logic. Under the old system, I can ignore death match up to a team of two 5*r2 plus one 5*r1......basically I can use my entire 5* team (over 150) under old system. Under the new system, I start to face death match from streak of 30s and 5*r3 team.

More ppl can get featured 5* under the new system? I don’t get it. Kabam relaxed the bar from top 150 to top 300 and it won’t change even using the old system. The competition for top tier is fierce and this 300 places can be filled easily no matter new or old system.
    I have to agree with this. If anything, the new system means less Champs used.

@GroundedWisdom so explain this. +30 streak in the 5* featured arena. 4* R1s oh.. its not a 15k death squad im facing its an easily beatable match.

If you're struggling to beat x2 match ups. Sandbags. 5*s with an R1 4*.. kill off your R1, easy fights for your 5*s. Or.. just take the x2 fight which doesn't take that much longer.
    and that helps new players how? it's just a different requirement that still makes it difficult for them, which is ok, because that's the point of arena
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Reference said:

Changing it back benefits the end game players who have crazy big rosters and can get to a streak of 60+ rather easily.

All the change is going to do is give more end gamers featured 5*s while most of us have. I chance to get without spending a ton of units.

I don’t quite get your logic. Under the old system, I can ignore death match up to a team of two 5*r2 plus one 5*r1......basically I can use my entire 5* team (over 150) under old system. Under the new system, I start to face death match from streak of 30s and 5*r3 team.

More ppl can get featured 5* under the new system? I don’t get it. Kabam relaxed the bar from top 150 to top 300 and it won’t change even using the old system. The competition for top tier is fierce and this 300 places can be filled easily no matter new or old system.

@GroundedWisdom so explain this. +30 streak in the 5* featured arena. 4* R1s oh.. its not a 15k death squad im facing its an easily beatable match.

If you're struggling to beat x2 match ups. Sandbags. 5*s with an R1 4*.. kill off your R1, easy fights for your 5*s. Or.. just take the x2 fight which doesn't take that much longer.
    Actually it does. Also, if your Roster is low enough to rely on R1 4*s, you're going to have trouble either way in the 5* Featured. You need mad Points for Champs in it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    If you want the 5* Featured, you've got to be running Suicides, refreshing your 6*s and Max 5*s, and putting in 3 days of effort. That's just the nature of the competition and what people are working with. Those R1 4*s aren't going to bring you much closer.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Reference said:

You are simply taking in one factor, we can use low ranked champs without worry. That alone does not make this arena better. We need to be able to use 6r1 without facing R3 consistently. Losing a 6 star match hurts a lot more that not being able to use a 4r1.
    If you simply say sx matches are easy, try 6r1 rhino against 6r3 doom and see how the match goes, its very long and tedious fight. People have given this arena a chance and decided the old way was better than this.
  • Options
    R_PalmeiraR_Palmeira Posts: 3
    get this arena ready, go back as it was before because it looks horrible
  • Options
    Blaine_94Blaine_94 Posts: 31

Who actually enjoys the actual fights of arenas?? I’m seeing people say the fights are more challenging and “NoT BoRiNg”... arena is about getting as many points as possible in the quickest amount of time allotted you’re not supposed to enjoy the fights you arena noobs defending this new system because it’s your first time playing lmao

I completed act 6 and abyss and I think arena was the most boring content in the game. You don't have to enjoy it? I'm sorry, I though it was a game... I'm doing 7.5M in featured 5* and 4M in featured 4* and I did not find any difficult, only some match a little bit challenging. But ok if you want the "oLd InFiNiTe StReAk" (that isn't a game feature) because doing arena is only about getting as many points as possible, without enjoying to play, maybe we have two different point of view.