**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry just doesn’t work

2»

Comments

• Options
    SuperZeroHer0SuperZeroHer0 Posts: 36
    It’s happening with my quake in war
    Often. And it’s costing me a ton of health potions. It’s like the screen isn’t registering my taps. Reapplying heavy she just stands up. Parry she just stands up. Only in war for me
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I was asked to post about this elsewhere a week ago. Does anyone notice it's happening with more than just parry? I get input issues sometimes doing heavy or intercepting or dashing back. I touch the screen to do an action and my champ just stands there. Parry is where I notice it the most because I end up taking damage.
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Parry working fine
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Mosthly at AW parry sometimes is not working and you eat full combo in the face.
    And sometimes defenders shrugg off stun duration like they have tenacity.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Finally worked out how to make a video.
    Timestamps: 25s, 41s.
    Lifecycle Gwenpool in Cav MEQ, there's nothing weird on here to stop stuns.

https://youtu.be/KZlSeEk-Ulg
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Why can't this be fixed this month? Why we need to wait till next month's update?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

nothing other than, you know, her ability based on combo lowers your AAR, therefore your parry, not a bug, that is why the node for unending combo.
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Why can't this be fixed this month? Why we need to wait till next month's update?

because no one has demonstrated an issue.
  • Options
    Signature Ability – Plot Armor: Gwenpool’s read enough comics to know that the main character doesn’t die, preventing her from losing more than 65% of her current health per hit from Special Attacks. She also reduces her opponent’s Defensive Ability Accuracy, based on her current combo count.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Mauled said:

nothing other than, you know, her ability based on combo lowers your AAR, therefore your parry, not a bug, that is why the node for unending combo.
    Yep. Realised on the next path. Didn’t notice the combo meter going up but couldn’t find this thread to bin the video
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This Ronin in the last quest of cavalier difficulty. I used my AA for him, tried to parry at some point into the fight. The parry word shows up, but no stun. It's either AA's AAR immunity is bugged outside of glancing, or parry is really inconsistent.
  • Options
    I thought modok was stun immune allot a sudden I’m AW map 5. Killed my champ. Then suddenly my other champ was able to stun him. It’s on and off. All my other fights were ok.
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Parry has been completely hit or miss for me since last night's maintenance. Got worse if you can believe it after today's. This isn't a noob thing, or just whining about quest difficulty. I've had the parry mastery well before willpower was nerfed.
  • Options
    XreissXreiss Posts: 58
    I just tried to do the new chapter of the side quest and parry fail 20ish times, so I couldn’t apply the stagger (which I was using to nullify unstoppable) make me was all me heal and most of my revives. I also couldn’t get party to work on my omega so I couldn’t apply degeneration on the defender. Can you please fix this issue it’s a massive issue and a huge pain.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    its probably just me being dumb but sometimes I go for a parry or dex and i just get hit lol, sometimes i wanna spam heavy in the corner and a random heavy just doesn't register and i get nuked
  • Options
    XreissXreiss Posts: 58
    Also I really enjoy play character that use spam heavy attacks so not being able to parry is a huge pain and makes them so much worse. Especially for characters like AA and Hyperion who are so of my favorites to play.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Lots of issues...parry, help...just switching screens...screens freezing in the middle of a match...getting old real fast!