**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seek help on Mephisto Hades - Poison Path

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t know how to break the continuous unstoppable, can you guys give me some insights? Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Medusa, Hyperion, or CMM could all work easily
  • Options
    Man_Bat said:

Thanks, I used Hype. May I know if there is any ways to remove unstoppable or only armor break works? Thanks.
  • Options
    Btw, is continuous unstoppable intentional or a bug? I ran the 1st week poison path and didn’t face that continuous unstoppable. I didn’t aware of the description in node buff and I also notice some ppl mention that in YouTube. Thanks.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    The boosts have side effects if you use them. They're not here to make the challenge trivial just different.
  • Options
    Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    edited October 2020
    Reference said:

Man_Bat said:

Thanks, I used Hype. May I know if there is any ways to remove unstoppable or only armor break works? Thanks.
    Dont use the soul boost as hyperion is already poison immune. I guess the unstoppable is triggering because you are using the boosts.

I used she-hulk without the boost and dont remember unstoppable trigerring, even when slow debuff wasnt on.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Don't use the boost since Hype is already Poison Immune. If you want to use a non-Poison Immune, use someone who has a reliable nullify like Sorcerer Supreme. Worked well for me. You can also use champs who can inflict slow.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ghost with hood synergy.
    Hulk
    Hyperion
    Corvus Glaive
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Spider Gwen with boost. Hyperion Medusa CMM. OG Captain Marvel all work well without boost
  • Options
    Thanks you buddies for explaining! Now I know why and I won’t use that boost. Thanks!
  • Options
    Done. No more continuous unstoppable. Thanks!

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Yeah those boosts aren't really worth having to contend with tail end of the "devil's deal" from Mephisto lol
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    You will only benefit from the Poison boost if you have Sorcerer Supreme. I actually enjoyed that path as I can just spam SP1, nullification aura, mystic dispersion power gain, repeat.