**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Unit store question

I am trying to buy the unit daily card, but game says I have insufficient balance. I go to google play store and it shows I have plenty, how or where to get this resolved.

Comments

• Are you accounting for Tax being added extra (above the in-game listed price) ?
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Yes, it says I only have 13 cents.
    I guess no spending on Mcoc.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 308
    Just FYI, I'm in the U S and when I buy stuff thru google play store, when the price pops up and shows the "tap to buy/pay" it also shows the price and under says +tax, but here in the states it u tap the price it will take away the tax so u only have to pay the 4.99 or whatever the cost without the tax. For some reason it let's us take the tax off or only pay the tax if we want to. Obviously it may be different in other countries, but for those who may not know about this.
  • Do you have multiple different Google Play (or Apple) accounts on device, maybe currently logged into a different one than where you think you have enough money in ?
    No, only the one.
    Ok, got it to finally work. Very annoying...not letting me spend my money on game👌
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,784 ★★★★★
    maybe it was warning you
  • Midnight19Midnight19 Posts: 5
    I have this same issue .. i never use a kept amount in google play store.. i jus use my mobile carrier to pay for it...
    However I don't think this is even related to why the unit store screen says. " There are no offers currently available..
    It's been there for almost 2 weeks..
    But i didn't change phone too..
    So how do i solve this?