3* feature milestone - not full dup

TX4runnerTX4runner Member Posts: 9
I reached the final milestone and only got a +1 dup on red goblin. In the rewards it’s not shaded to represent a +1. Is this an error.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    if it’s like all the other arena three star dupes, then no.
  • TX4runnerTX4runner Member Posts: 9
    Arena 3* dups are always +1? Didn’t know that. Never previously did 3* feature arena so this is new to me.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    TX4runner said:

Arena 3* dups are always +1? Didn’t know that. Never previously did 3* feature arena so this is new to me.

yep. That’s why sometimes in the three star arena if it’s a dupe and it’s blue you can tap it and it’ll tell you.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Uh all my 3* arena dupes are full champions...

*it’s a featured champion and should award the same as any featured champion, if it’s basic champion then it would be shaded blue as noted but 3* basics do not exist in the game.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,222 ★★★★★
    Yeah, kind of disappointed that the 3* from milestone is only +1.
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Is it the similar logic for 4* dupe from arena? I remembered I have got a champ from 4* basic arena in which I have already duped before. This arena champ won’t give me any sig increase.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    I always thought the Feature Arena's always gave their full Dup (+8 for 3*, and +20 for 4*/5*), no matter if it was an alternative week re-run in the Feature or actually a brand new release.
    And that 4* Basic Arena (no matter which week) was just at +1 always.

As to the one in Milestone, makes sense it's only +1, as you’re not really reaching his 3* Arena top prize (top 10%) level reward.

(I know you are doing a higher arena, but for argument below is as if you were doing 3* arena...)
    If you reach the top 10% in the actual 3* Arena, then you will have gotten the Milestone (+1, or potentially just as NEW if new release) and then also the full Dup +8 from 10% Rank reward.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,157 ★★★★★
    um, that screencap shows you have received 1x Red Goblin, 1xPHC, 1Xwhatever that red crystal is, 15 units and 2000 battlechips. That is NOT an indicator of how many levels you're getting on the sig.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It might make sense that the millstone champions are a basic but they certainly are not described as one. They are described the same way as a featured champion awarded from the arena and that is not mentioned in the announcement tmk.

You can see the difference in these pics. The 4* basic champion is shaded blue and also is described as a basic champion only awarding +1 sig when viewing it’s description, this is absent the milestone champion and it is described the same way as the rank reward champion from the 3 star arena.

• HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

I always thought the Feature Arena's always gave their full Dup (+8 for 3*, and +20 for 4*/5*), no matter if it was an alternative week re-run in the Feature or actually a brand new release.
    And that 4* Basic Arena (no matter which week) was just at +1 always.

That was the assumption of basically everyone. It would've helped if it was announced, along with the other arena changes, that the milestone champion rewards will only give either an awakening or one additional sig level. Haven't really read the announcement that closely, so I'm not sure if it is actually written there.