Almost ready for cyber weekend!

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

for the people that don't have units, what do you spend them on?

I had about 2k units and 500k battlechips. But me in all my wisdom decided to blast the units on cores for despair (2200 gone). As if that wasn't enough, I decided to do 6.3 and 6.4 completion. Before you know it, I was at 19 units and 0 battlechips after the grandmaster.
    I'm back up to 900+ units and almost 200k battlechips after about a week, but still...
  • Louisf78Louisf78 Member Posts: 16
    edited October 2020
    im at 18k units saved, just from arena grinding, I also have 290 uncollected arena crystals that should pop out at least 3-3.5k units, im still grinding, until the weekend, I want to be on 25k units for cyber weekend deals

ive managed to grind every arena since july 4th,

if the deals are as good or better than the 2020 july 4th ones i may also buy a couple of them too - will have to see

fingers crossed
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Member Posts: 386 ★★
    Isn't it 30th Nov?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,957 ★★★★★

Cav crystals and revives
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    I'm at 933 units. I used to have 1,000+, but I wasted some of it to get a six star (King Groot).
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I’m at 2.7k only
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,396 ★★★★★
    helping2 said:

FTP here, 13k units at the moment, hoping for 20k by cyber weekend. Otherwise 12M battlechips should cover any shortage.

Wow! How many battle chips do you grind in a month?
    I just really don't use BCs on the regular, they just keep gathering. I used 2.5M for July 4 to cap off what I needed.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I’m at 14k, 15k is the bulk of it, but I’m targeting 21 in case there’s another tag on deal at the end

Going by ID4 deals, you betcha there’ll be another one tagged on to it!
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Member Posts: 228 ★★
    17k units, going to 18k
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    I'm at a hair over 27k. That's supposed to be my Abyss+Act 6 stash for whenever I feel like running them, but I could be induced to part with them. I figure about 21k is my baseline.

The top deal on July 4th topped out at 21k for the 6* awakening crystal. So if there's a t5cc, it'll likely be at this point. If it's a full gem but RNG, I will probably pass, since 21k units is too much for RNG for me. But if it's a 50% selector, I'd do it.

Gonna do my best to avoid cash offers this time around, but if they're really good, it might overcome my willpower.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Member Posts: 515 ★★★
    I have about 1m battlechips.
    Better to open uncollected or normal arena crystals? To get units
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Normal ones.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

They are the same over time. In the short term UC can give you way more or way less depending on RNG.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 884 ★★★
    This is my first cyber Monday where I’m planning to get stuff. I’ve grounded 4K so far, trying to hit 5k (should be able to hit that easily) to get the first 2 offers. I’m cav though so I hope it’s worth it
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    The last few times I reached 17k, I blew 900 units each time on stupid fgmc. Lol. I am back to 17k again. Probably will have 20k by cyber Monday. I got 1.8m BC too.
  • shield456shield456 Member Posts: 1,980 ★★★

On revives only
    Now I have 964 units as I have explored act 1,2 and half act 3
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    Update: Currently at 9.2k units and I’m 80k battle chips in with no units from my arena crystals.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Member Posts: 165
    i'm at like 4400 and i'm trying to get to 5000 (it took me a little more than a month to save all that up from 0) to buy the first two deals I'm on 6.1.6 so ill get cav when I've saved up a few revives and be able to get better deals.
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Member Posts: 101
    whats cyber weekend
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    atm 2.2k on main
    2.2k on mini
    2.2k on other mini
    1.1k on other other mini
    800 on other other other mini

Was gonna save up more for each for gifting . if the 1k offer looks good i might get it
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Member Posts: 101
    what the hell is cyber weekend

what the hell is cyber weekend

Check on google mate it's an offer i guess which is only available for summoner SIGIL players i guess
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    I have 600units, I be spending on cav crystals like a idiot.