**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October Cav difficulty feedback...so far

Comments

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Out of all the nodes I can’t stand Polka dot power. Makes the fight so much slower
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Gogeta91199 Actually Omega is the best for biohazard and mutant node combo.

If you have at least one mastery point in Coagulate, maxed Willpower and maxed Recovery, Omega can take so many bleed but no damage.
    Only healing.

So yeah, that chapter is really suitable for Omega.

You can put on max death spores and degen on opponents and let it do the main damage.

That's my fav chapter so far
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Don't forget that fun tranquility path in the science quest.

But seriously, who did you guys use for this one?
    Elsa bloodstone, Archangel, Claire voyant and then Sentinel for that Man-thing (spam special 2 for the incinerates). Anyone that can get the 3 debuffs and doesn't require a ramp up for it like Void.
    Claire works great for manthing
    whoever disagreed, has never played with claire, lol. CLaire is great for manthing. I can give a tutorial if you wish.
    I'm not the one who disagreed, lol. But did you stick to your poison curse throughout?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Thanks guys, I just finished that tranquility path with rank 4 hulkbuster and rank 5 AA. Only needed one revive. It was pretty painful when I tried with Claire and my 4* torch, but AA and HB just owned it!

Why was it painful?

Claire does every fight. Heavy attacks place 3 debuffs on the opponent, it couldn’t be easier.

Used incinerate curse for the most part and poison for man thing. Easy to switch phases if you need to regen.

Only thing you have to watch is you’re not stunning them at the point the timer is refreshing.

• Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

If you have at least one mastery point in Coagulate, maxed Willpower and maxed Recovery, Omega can take so many bleed but no damage.
    Only healing.

You can put on max death spores and degen on opponents and let it do the main damage.

Doesn't mutant have 50% bleed resistance in this chapter? then coagulate wouldn't be necessary
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Thanks guys, I just finished that tranquility path with rank 4 hulkbuster and rank 5 AA. Only needed one revive. It was pretty painful when I tried with Claire and my 4* torch, but AA and HB just owned it!

Why was it painful?

Claire does every fight. Heavy attacks place 3 debuffs on the opponent, it couldn’t be easier.

Used incinerate curse for the most part and poison for man thing. Easy to switch phases if you need to regen.

Only thing you have to watch is you’re not stunning them at the point the timer is refreshing.

It's easier to do with hulkbuster nevertheless.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Only healing.

Coagulate isn’t needed at all btw.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Honestly, I don’t even bother playing the Cav “difficulty.”

Sure I have the champ roster but I’m over marathon like fights with niche nodes.
    (the champs needed specifically to complete contain nodes are usually tied up in AW and AQ)

Imo Cav difficultly should be the same as Uncollected with the only noticeable difference being a 100% increase in opponent health pool and 50% increase in opponent attack rating.
    Make the loot double what uncollected pay out.

The niche aspects are annoying and make cav more of a chore than something fun to play.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Super boring I did it for the rewards of course, no revives spent but it was so boring.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Honestly, I don’t even bother playing the Cav “difficulty.”

Sure I have the champ roster but I’m over marathon like fights with niche nodes.
    (the champs needed specifically to complete contain nodes are usually tied up in AW and AQ)

Imo Cav difficultly should be the same as Uncollected with the only noticeable difference being a 100% increase in opponent health pool and 50% increase in opponent attack rating.
    Make the loot double what uncollected pay out.

The niche aspects are annoying and make cav more of a chore than something fun to play.

The nodes are the only interesting thing about Cav difficulty.
    Boosting the attack and hp values would be cheap and incredibly boring.
  • CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Don't forget that fun tranquility path in the science quest.

But seriously, who did you guys use for this one?
    My team was Medusa, Human Torch, Nick, CMM and Archangel.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    The mutant is extremely niche and only suitable for omega.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Normally I like this new diff. But two downsides for me, the buffed up node sucks and sure I have hype, cmm, colossus etc. and bringing gwenpool with lifecycle was rude too guys,....

The rewards for exploration needs to be better imho.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Cavalier difficulty makes the decision to play less of MCOC a lot easier to make...
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    you don't necessirely need sciene champions use other classess
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Squirrel girl kind of gets forgotten, but she is pretty fun to play in the final quest with the skill class buff. I had a couple 75k instant bleed damage using her and she isn't even r4 yet.