**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Limbo Quests bug

Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So yesterday I went through the limbo quest on legendary twice and got all the rewards each time. Is this supposed to happen or is the limbo quests bug still a thing? Just curious because I don’t want to start going through the quests multiple times a day thinking I can and then getting banned for it.

Comments

• Options
    Hiug456 said:

So yesterday I went through the limbo quest on legendary twice and got all the rewards each time. Is this supposed to happen or is the limbo quests bug still a thing? Just curious because I don’t want to start going through the quests multiple times a day thinking I can and then getting banned for it.

Did you actually get duplicate Monster/Hunter crystal shards ? Or just another Key and Souls ?
    It is designed to give additional Keys/Souls each extra time run, just NOT extra Monster shards.
  • Options
    Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

Hiug456 said:

Did you actually get duplicate Monster/Hunter crystal shards ? Or just another Key and Souls ?
    It is designed to give additional Keys/Souls each extra time run, just NOT extra Monster shards.
    I got extra for both monster hunter shards and keys.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hiug456 said:

Hiug456 said:

I got extra for both monster hunter shards and keys.
    there are 3, monster hunter shards, keys and lost soul shards. If you got 2 then you probably did not get monster hunter shards.