Tigra solos r3 stubborn Thing boss

FintechFintech Posts: 172 ★★
«1

Comments

  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    That is insane bro
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    What tier was that in? By the PI looks like tier 3+

    But good lord... I had no idea she slapped like that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,452 ★★★★★
    That was so amazing. I want her so badly, especially as a 6*.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,772 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Shrimkins said:

    What tier was that in? By the PI looks like tier 3+

    But good lord... I had no idea she slapped like that.

    Seeing a man flexing like that you know he’s P1+ 😂😂


    That was clean OP
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

    Shrimkins said:

    What tier was that in? By the PI looks like tier 3+

    But good lord... I had no idea she slapped like that.

    Seeing a man flexing like that you know he’s P1+ 😂😂


    That was clean OP
    Yeah, they’re a masters ally
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 779 ★★★
    very impressive.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Great work Fin! Fantastic gameplay.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,602 ★★★★★
    wow ! great Gameplay.

    -TeeDee
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,115 ★★★★
    I'm still not impressed
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 2,851 ★★★★★
    I have a 5* Tigra whom i am hesitant to rank up over Sym. Supreme ... would you reckon taking her r4 unduped and not Supreme?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sick fight dude! That was awesome!
  • FintechFintech Posts: 172 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

    I have a 5* Tigra whom i am hesitant to rank up over Sym. Supreme ... would you reckon taking her r4 unduped and not Supreme?

    Both are great champions but Tigra takes time to master so if you like her and are willing to take the time to practice with her she is a great option to rank up. You can't go wrong with either
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

    What tier was that in? By the PI looks like tier 3+

    But good lord... I had no idea she slapped like that.

    90k PI looks like T3? Are you drunk :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

    Shrimkins said:

    What tier was that in? By the PI looks like tier 3+

    But good lord... I had no idea she slapped like that.

    90k PI looks like T3? Are you drunk :D
    T1-3 all have the same map and nodes
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Well played! 👏🏽
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

    simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks

    He won’t get unstoppable if he’s neutralised
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

    Aztec said:

    simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks

    He won’t get unstoppable if he’s neutralised
    I dont get it, on ability description, neutralized only affect buff, thing unstoppable is passive. Am i missing something ??
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,584 ★★★★★
    Aztec said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Aztec said:

    simple question before I starting a reseach about tigra ability, why is thing rock stack didnt even reach to 15 ? and no unstoppable from him ? thanks

    He won’t get unstoppable if he’s neutralised
    I dont get it, on ability description, neutralized only affect buff, thing unstoppable is passive. Am i missing something ??
    You’re missing that it’s a buff
Sign In or Register to comment.