**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with side quest Mojo (Legendary)

I was able to defeat the Mojo boss with an L1 revive, but I'd rather not spend a revive every run.
Any tips?
Any specific champs (other than torch)?

Comments

• Try to avoid him completing tasks or you competing them for him. Buff heavy champs are a bad idea unless you can kill him fast. NF and void are good vs mojo
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Duped Archangel. I've also had decent luck with CapIW
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Crasyduck said:

I was able to defeat the Mojo boss with an L1 revive, but I'd rather not spend a revive every run.
    Any tips?

AA worked best for me.

https://youtu.be/VDM1QP-T0bg
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Just quake him
  • quy_beuquy_beu Posts: 47
    Rasilover said:

Just quake him

agree, best choice, cuz all others will complete mojo's taks more or less, quake wont if u just quaking
    first, i think Ghulk is good with face me, but heal block makes him cant use in this fight. Magneto also good opt, spam SP1 and shrapnel bleed will do its job
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Mojo is a tough defender who (oddly) rewards you for playing badly.

Use anyone with a good Block Proficiency who doesn't proc buffs, just push him into the corner; Block Specials rather than Dexing and you're fine.

I've used either CAIW and Punisher 2099 to solo him. P2099 is great, since you have to survive a lot fewer specials.
  • *laughs in red guardian*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    even quake sometimes failed when he had the task for dex an attack three times in a row
  • even quake sometimes failed when he had the task for dex an attack three times in a row

Or charge a heavy

even quake sometimes failed when he had the task for dex an attack three times in a row

Or charge a heavy
    I think the aar negated it but I don't remember
  • even quake sometimes failed when he had the task for dex an attack three times in a row

Or charge a heavy
    I think the aar negated it but I don't remember
    Oh, well then....carry on here
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Isn’t Mojo #metal?

Dr. Zola
    edited October 2020
    DrZola said:

Isn’t Mojo #metal?

Dr. Zola

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Crasyduck said:

Any tips?

I used HT with pre-fight ability every single time. try not to dex or just block the initial part of sp1 and dex without using the mastery the end of it.

• I’m not good with quake but I had to use her when mojo came out earlier in the year. I stunk it up with the prompts so she essentially took that out of the equation