**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider Bug?

I’ve noticed over the last few days that GR’s power drain and heal aren’t reliably activating with Blade on the team. I’ve had it happen in arena and aq, the only places I use him. I wasn’t able to find anything about this from anyone else on the forum. Playing on 6th gen iPad.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Against?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Who are you against, mate? Opponent might have ability accuracy reduction on you. The only explaination
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    I didn’t take note but it was the same paths in aq I’ve been taking for months. It hasn’t done it again since the day after I originally posted this.
  • ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62
    OK so this just happened again and it was probably the same aq fight as before. It was against Civil Warrior and my power drain didn’t work. I had no idea that Civil Warrior had AAR. Learn something new every day.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    ljdr77 said:

OK so this just happened again and it was probably the same aq fight as before. It was against Civil Warrior and my power drain didn’t work. I had no idea that Civil Warrior had AAR. Learn something new every day.

Yeah, CW's armor ups reduce Offensive AA by 15% each. Super annoying, but not the worst opponent.