**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon not the best skill champ

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
Am I the only one who thinks Nick Fury and Hit Monkey are miles ahead of Aegon?

Fury has insane bleeds, can go unblockable and has 2 lives.

Hit monkey is the skill version of Corvus without the ramp up.

Why does everyone put Aegon at number 1? Because he can clear specific content?

Would you use him over nick fury/hit monkey in AW?

How about AQ?

Questing?

No?

Aegon is third IMO.

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I use him in Questing.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I just find Aegon a bit annoying to play since you have to build him up for ages to be good but built up he’s better than NF for sure
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ægon has a skillset that no other champ has, he's amazing. Maybe not always the most practical champ, but that doesn't mean he's garbage. Fury is easy to use so I get why guys love him. But Ægon is a different animal once ramped up.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You can use Aegon in nearly any content
    The more fights you do the more powerful he becomes !
    Yes Fury, Blade, Stealth Spidy have their utility and are powerful skills champions
    But the that Aegon can more easily clear hard content make him one of the top skill if not The Top Skill !
    You can use it in every content, AQ, AW, Act 6, labyrinthe, Abyss, incursions.
    Of course for specific fights, mainly in AW, Fury or Stealth spidy will be more efficient but globally Aegon is more powerful as he ramp up
  • Options
    THeres no right or wrong answer tbh.
    A fully ramped up Aegon is something to behold but it does take the right content for that.

I find NF more satisfying personally and more useful in AW but AoL is the pinnacle of the game right now and I’d take Aegon for him over that any day.

As an aside - I took Aegon into AW last season for path 9 Thing and it was quite successful
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

• Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Also , he’s gaining relevance just like Corvus is losing relevance. The health pools won’t get smaller, it’ll just get larger and larger.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Oops idk why i send that twice sorry guys
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Aegon was my mvp in completing 6.1
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    there's no "best skill" or best whatever class, every champion has unique abilities and disadvantages, or you'd need 6 champions, one of each class and u can win the whole game which wouldn't make sense
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm sorry but putting Hit Monkey over Aegon and tied with Nick for 1st in the skill class is just not something I agree with at all. Agon becomes a unblockable, unstoppable skill corvus with ramp up and he gets so powerful. It is so much better than Hit Monkey
    This is my opinion
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Aegon was MVP for completing act 6.

As for NF, i use him for the monthly quests.

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'ma just copy and paste a very old reaction I had to a similar post to this one.

Just lemme guess. You're in Act 5? Maybe the very, very beginning of Act 6? Try him in 6.2 onwards, AoL, LoL, even RoL and let's see what you think then. He's not going to be useful in low health pools.

And I for one am happy that I pulled Ægon rather than Nick or Hit Monkey (though I would love to have them all) cause it's going to let me do LoL and AoL rather cheaply. He's pretty much the most necessary champ in the game (though nothing is impossible without him) and that's what makes him the best of the best.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Miles ahead? Lets stop this nonsense. Due to Abyss which Aegon owns he is more valuable than Nick Fury but Nick Fury overall is the best champ.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    *Logic not detected*
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    k ngl Hit money is better than nick mainly becuz he's suicide friendly
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I find Aegon to be more useful than Nick Fury in Act6.... I am sure those who think Aegon to be useless in Act6 have never tried him practically in that content...
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    edited October 2020
    He carried my scrub ass through act 6 , he dominates aq too, the only place I don't use him in is aw, what are you on about buddy ?