**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time To Revisit 12.0 Nerf of Dr. Stramge and Scarlett Witch.....

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Both of these champs need to be revisited and made into 5-stars like EVERY other Avenger. You nerfed both these champs from Godlike down to OK with the reasoning that thes champs were too powerful in their current state and thus not only needed to be nerfed but would not be available as 5-star champions.

That decision was made prior to ridiculous Overpowerd champions that came afterword. Domino, Captain America Infinity War, Iron Man Infinitely War, Dr. Doom (overused in ALL modes of play), Warlock, Havok (Very Few Counters) Hyperion......etc.

Coincidently many of these champs are used as bosses and in practically EVERY chapter of every quest.

You have 2 of the remaining Avengers after Avengers ended that are not able available past a 4-star. Oh and side note* Dr. Strange should have "Avengers" tag attached to his profile.

Dr. Strange is not a B-list side character...he's a main Marvel Hero who fought Thanos by himself in Avengers Infinity War and the main hero who has ties to many of the Mystical champions of this game! He deserves a 5-star version of himself.

Scarlett Witch same thing.....If she's too powerful to make a 5 in current form, make a second version of her.....You've got like 5 variations of Iron Man, 5 Spiderman, 3 of Black Widow, 3 of Cap, 2 for Thor, 2 Gullotines, like 4 Deadpools.......make a Infinity War Scarlett Witch. You have plenty of material from movies to use. Have her fling cars at you, smash you through floor, something......her current appearance needs an update anyway.

* If Scarlett Witch 5-Stars don't exist why am I facing them in Arenas?*

Scarlett Witch and Dr Stramge are both part of Avengers after Endgame...they deserve a 5-Star Version!

Comments

• BsuGuyBsuGuy Posts: 138
    You can get them both as 5*s and you can even get Dr. Strange as a 6* I believe. As for the 12.0 nerf, neither champion will ever be returned to their former godly selves. That would just be ridiculous for Kabam to do after everything that happened after the 12.0 nerf
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    They do have 5* versions. People have them. They just aren't in the basic pool yet.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited October 2020
    They don't have 5-versions of either that is Kang Team......I know for sure there is no 5-Star Scarlett Witch.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    They’re releasing 5 star Scarlet Witch soon. She might even be in the next featured since Wolverine is in this featured.

They don't have 5-versions of either that is Kang Team......I know for sure there is no 5-Star Scarlett Witch.

You are 100% wrong, sorry. They have been available in crystals for money and some incrusions crystals.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ycats said:

They’re releasing 5 star Scarlet Witch soon. She might even be in the next featured since Wolverine is in this featured.

She’s already out. Doesn’t Rich The Man have one?
    Those are all BETA videos.......she has not been released. Legacy has footage of one but he says on video he got it for Beta.

Those are all BETA videos.......she has not been released. Legacy has footage of one but he says on video he got it for Beta.

Yes. She has.
  • Those are all BETA videos.......she has not been released. Legacy has footage of one but he says on video he got it for Beta.

Oh man...you are so mistaken my person. They are ALL available. It is not a myth or legend, this is real life
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    You forgot Thor

You forgot Thor

thor was one of the first og to be released as 5*....
    edited October 2020
    Wow okay....my bad apparently she was releassd....damn when did that happen? *opps* OK well a movie version would still be nice regardless.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    5* and 6* DS look available to me.

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Agreed especially for Dr. Strange
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    SW was in 1 or 2 crystals. Only way to get her was through money or units. And only been made available a couple times. Had to whale out to get her. I bought 1 package but didn't have the luck. An alliance mate pulled her though. But she is still pretty rare at the moment
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    SW is a 5* as well