**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GHOST VS QUAKE

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
2 of the best characters in the game which one is better personally I can't decide

GHOST VS QUAKE 117 votes

QUAKE
56%
danielmathRaganatorTheManMythLegendVerzzGNASTYLvernon15JBC8916wegnerktkhan08Warlord5386Thefire13Albi⁴7²00⁴Raichu626DarthPhalKDSuperFlash10WhatElseXva23RamadaRockypantherxDr_Z01dberg 66 votes
GHOST
43%
GamerLightburn22Spity68Il_CuocoDragonMCOCBaseballguy711Mojave_ChicSw0rdMasterRyGokuMoot4LifeKerneasmanveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureLmaoScopeotoe987PrylankdoctorbJazzy011EtjamaGraydrox 51 votes

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    GHOST
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Wrong
    The best character in the game is Hit Monkey as Monke ooh ooh ah ah so insightful
    Best champion

What happened to chonks?
    Chonks is a legion created by a society of people who share the same bag of McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets. Greatness is established there, but we must continue a new establishment and a create a legacy of Monke

Ooh Ooh ah ah
    I'm very confused but okay lol
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    GHOST

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Wrong
    The best character in the game is Hit Monkey as Monke ooh ooh ah ah so insightful
    Best champion

What happened to chonks?
    Chonks is a legion created by a society of people who share the same bag of McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets. Greatness is established there, but we must continue a new establishment and a create a legacy of Monke

Ooh Ooh ah ah
    I'm very confused but okay lol
    same
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    Wanted to click ghost actually.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Wrong
    Best champion

What happened to chonks?

Ooh Ooh ah ah
    Monke is not chonks?

ooh ooh ah ah
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    QUAKE
    Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Wrong
    Best champion

What happened to chonks?

Ooh Ooh ah ah
    Monke is not chonks?

ooh ooh ah ah
    Monke is smol

Ooh ooh ah ah
    Caesar > Hit Monkey
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    QUAKE
    Quake because she has more utility as in just holding heavy
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    Monke said:

TRONG94 said:

Cuz Quake is immune to nothing and she ain't a path clearer

The first part is correct, the second is incorrect
    Oh so that's what you wanted to change your name to.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Unio77 said:

Was wondering the same thing.
    Also don't use insightful so loosely. We have done so much to make it seems as if we aren't milking it.

LOL I read McDonalds comment & thought "wow somebody is using the term insightful loosely"
    Only for you to write the same comment right after 🤣
    Connected by the Power Insightful we are
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    QUAKE
    Quake imo, can handle more than Ghost can although Ghost does have better damage.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    QUAKE
    Monke said:

Wrong
    Best champion

Ah s**t, here we go again
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    First Hit Monkey is the prey of Tigra and at the end of the day its just another skill champ that Taskmaster can copy so I dont see why you think he is so great @Monke
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    Quake is the best champion in the game, I agree ghost is 2nd, but Quake just does more.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Monke said:

MaxGaming said:

First Hit Monkey is the prey of Tigra and at the end of the day its just another skill champ that Taskmaster can copy so I dont see why you think he is so great @Monke

At least monke can crit, reliably reduce aar, doesn't need awakening, can purify debuffs properly, ignor miss and evasion properly, and can get some juicy cruelty's from an Sp3, PROPERLY
    But still just a monkey in a suit
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    GHOST
    Who is chonks???
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    QUAKE
    quake is easier to use 4 beginners but ghost is prob useless for beginners
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    GHOST
    I asked Alexa. She said Quake is the best because she doesn't need a crappy synergy team to boost her.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    GHOST
    I prefer using Ghost... BUT they are literally equal in terms of top of the game.