**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Huawei P40 cannot play MCOC

Hello, due to my samsung s10 broken and i changed to huawei p40, but the game CANNOT play without google support! Can admin let us enter the game through other ways like fb acc by using p40?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    What about a Kabam account?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Newer Huawei devices indeed cannot play this game. It requires google support or an apple device.
    That is exactly the reason why I didn`t go for a huawei device.
    I fear you have made a bad purchase, as far as mcoc goes. But it thought it was a widely known fact Huawei no longer had access to these kind of apps.
    Maybe you can still return the device for another? Xiaomi devices are pretty good if you want to stick to 'budget' chinese brands.
  • AhfengAhfeng Posts: 9
    If kabam open for us to enter the games by using facebook or kabam account, it should be nice because most of my games can enter through fb account.... I feel so sad and i just know MCOC cannot enter the games through other ways..... can the game developer helps or kabam banned huawei as well??? feel like want to cry now.....
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    Do you have MCOC installed on the phone ?

I thought problem is that cannot even install game because no Google PlayStore on Huawei.

Do you have MCOC installed on the phone ?

I thought problem is that cannot even install game because no Google PlayStore on Huawei.

we can install through apk file.
  • So why can’t you use your Kabam ID in order to login on Huawei phone?

If you only used Google Play account to login to game before (not Kabam ID), you will need to use another device that does support Google, sign into your Google Play on there, then create a Kabam ID in-game on it and attach Kabam ID to that game account that was logged in with Google.

Then you can use that Kabam ID afterwards on your Huawei phone. (just remove all that info from temporary phone you borrowed to do that).

So why can’t you use your Kabam ID in order to login on Huawei phone?

If you only used Google Play account to login to game before (not Kabam ID), you will need to use another device that does support Google, sign into your Google Play on there, then create a Kabam ID in-game on it and attach Kabam ID to that game account that was logged in with Google.

Then you can use that Kabam ID afterwards on your Huawei phone. (just remove all that info from temporary phone you borrowed to do that).

Once open the game a message will pop out and mention the device is not compatible since it is not supported by Google, I can't even reach the log in page >.<