**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.3.6 BEARDO boss!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Etm34 said:

I didn’t figure out the Ronan cheese until my last run 6.3.6. Ghost + Hood is still the supreme option for the fight. If you can power lock him then it’s just a normal fight, so champs like Magik will put in work

The issue with a champ like Magik is if you get glanced and the power control fails, you're dead. I've never tried that method, but I do recall someone in my alliance saying it wasn't sustainable.
    Never considered his glancing. Does Vision’s power burn still work even through glancing? Though I realize not many have a 5 or 6 star Vision
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

@Mauled
    Huh?
    I have used them before and they seem to work. The special 3 defense boosts don't say they are for a particular game mode unlike the invulnerability boost and others marked for AW.

Special defense boost against an almost 20k attack opponent with aggression fury? Good luck.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Etm34 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Etm34 said:

I didn’t figure out the Ronan cheese until my last run 6.3.6. Ghost + Hood is still the supreme option for the fight. If you can power lock him then it’s just a normal fight, so champs like Magik will put in work

The issue with a champ like Magik is if you get glanced and the power control fails, you're dead. I've never tried that method, but I do recall someone in my alliance saying it wasn't sustainable.
    Never considered his glancing. Does Vision’s power burn still work even through glancing? Though I realize not many have a 5 or 6 star Vision
    I have a 5* Vision. Power burn fails on glancing confirmed 😉
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it's an old thread but he's my next boss to fight. I've been able to make progress since I finally got through Black Bolt in 6.3.1 about a week and a half ago. Sounds like garbage that we have to deal with a worst fight than the original fight would have taken a year ago. I was hoping i could use Vision and power burn through...guess not. If I had any champs now what would be my best counters and i'm assuming i can't parry or block?
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Pratham02 said:

Unio77 said:

Well I have a 6 star unawakened NF so I don't see that as a viabale option without blowing on units.

Guess my only real choice is Doom with synergies.

Hmm, the option I used was aegon, but nick did a solid chunk too. I'd recommend taking in heimdall to tank an sp3 and maximize damage.

Idk, this may be a noob question but would quake work?
    Dang that was a noob question
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Unsilent said:

Starhawk said:

it's an old thread but he's my next boss to fight. I've been able to make progress since I finally got through Black Bolt in 6.3.1 about a week and a half ago. Sounds like garbage that we have to deal with a worst fight than the original fight would have taken a year ago. I was hoping i could use Vision and power burn through...guess not. If I had any champs now what would be my best counters and i'm assuming i can't parry or block?

You can parry/block, but not when his furies are up or when he has that yellow thing that stores damage.

Sparky is who I am using. Others I know have used Corvus or Ghost.
    Aegon can solo also with heimdall
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Thanks. I used Corvus. I ended up using a few revives (maybe 10 yes i'm not a great player). just noticed 6.4.x all have mini bosses....yuck....will start to plan 6.4.1 next. I was hoping to get Thronebreaker before July 4th but with a bit more than a month to go that likey won't happen as I like to have a week off minimum between act 6 bosses while i farm health/revives so i can continue to progress without using units.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    This fight got me better at intercepting. I used stark and if you take a block hit with him, you are dead. I used 1 or 2 revives in every run. By the last run, I soloed him. Great feeling.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    I just got it done with 3 revives. Used Professor X to clear the "easy" path (that starts with Kamala). He is immune to the reversed controls effect, which makes it easy. Just had to revive him once. Swapped him out for Nick Fury once I got to the boss. Others on the team were Heimdall, Stark Spidey, a 5-star Hit Monkey (maxed but not duped) and a 6-star Hit Monkey (rank 1, not duped). I watched a video where someone soloed the boss with Stark Spidey. But I seemed to get more damage done with Hit Monkey than Stark Spidey before dying. I hit the boss with all my surviving team members and then revived my 5-star Hit Monkey twice to get it done.

It seemed to work better when I started not hitting Cap at all while Destructive Feedback was active. I just avoided him and stunned him when necessary during that time. Then I unloaded on him while the Destructive Feedback shield was down. Another part of the strategy is to bait out his Special 1 before he gets to Special 2, because he only fires them in order. That buys you a little more time before his Special 3 comes. The Heimdall synergy was able to save me from dying by a Special 3 at least once. I also had a 15% attack boost, 25% health boost and 30% attack/health boost running.