**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Difficulty Event Quest

Having cleared the cav EQ, overall... Good job. Some complain that nodes were recycled but I didn’t get that feel from it at all. The “buff” nodes were, but that’s not a bad thing. This month felt slightly easier to me overall, with the exception of my one complaint. 2.1 Gwenpool boss. Jesus what a ridiculous set of nodes to inflict upon the players. Don’t get me wrong, I beat the quest and did it itemless, however I’ve never been closer to rage quitting this game aside from pre-nerf Champion 6.2.6. The combination of Lifecycle, probably the single stupidest node Kabam ever crapped out, along with Combo Shield, The combo rising 1 per second, and Gwenpool’s Sig stopping players from using the normal knockdown/sp3 method of dealing with lifecycle, while EXCEPTIONALLY clever on the part of Devs, is the biggest pile of ****. That is not “fun and interactive” or an enjoyable challenge for players, guys. That’s torture. I literally yelled at my phone, several times, and I’m not the type of person given to outbursts of anger. That’s ridiculous. I’ve played harder content. It’s not a matter of difficulty, or of roster, which I have. This isn’t a roster type of issue. It’s a set of BS nodes and conditions you guys need to bury. Lifecycle in general is just lazy design at its finest. If you guys are slick enough to come up with a node/ability combo like that, you’re slick enough to come up with one that doesn’t make the game literally lose all semblance of “fun”.

Anyway, kind-of-rant over. Just my humble opinion that no one will care about anyway, LOL! Again, great job, overall. Keep up the mostly good work.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    I’m like Gwen pools no make me think outside the box collouse not the best but he’s sp1 stun so wasn’t a problem at all
  • Options
    GP caught me off guard because I didn’t read past Lifecycle, but honestly she’s a pretty easy champ to heavy counter so it’s not the end of the world.

I just wish they’d make the mutant global more potent and I’m still not entirely sure what the tech one actually does.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used my rank 4 CMM 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I liked the Gwenpool boss. the point of it was so that you can't just pop an sp3 at the end and parry heavy. it forced you to heavy counter and find an intercept at the end. lifecycle on its own isn't bad either
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

GP caught me off guard because I didn’t read past Lifecycle, but honestly she’s a pretty easy champ to heavy counter so it’s not the end of the world.

I just wish they’d make the mutant global more potent and I’m still not entirely sure what the tech one actually does.

The tech one is terrible. I don't use the mutant one but the Biohazard plus bloodletting with Omega Red is awesome.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    whole post crying about one boss fight... :D
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i honestly had no clue about the node combination .. i just bled her to death with Archangel lol
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Didnt have any problem with Gwenpool. The hardest part for me was the stupid Encroaching stun line in ch 3.1
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

i honestly had no clue about the node combination .. i just bled her to death with Archangel lol

She has shifting immunities or bleed and poison... was it a one shot? 😂

Anyway, I used Void.
  • Options

Mauled said:

The tech one is terrible. I don't use the mutant one but the Biohazard plus bloodletting with Omega Red is awesome.
    Oh yeah it makes the path a cake walk for OR/Colosuss etc but it seems like the mutant node was designed to make it so the likes of Domino could complete the paths and the payoff for some health loss would be some monstrous specials. Not sure if you tried it with a ‘normal’ mutant but you’ll bleed out before your first fight is over so unless it’s an 80/90% reduction it’s virtually pointless
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Having cleared the cav EQ, overall... Good job. Some complain that nodes were recycled but I didn’t get that feel from it at all. The “buff” nodes were, but that’s not a bad thing. This month felt slightly easier to me overall, with the exception of my one complaint. 2.1 Gwenpool boss. Jesus what a ridiculous set of nodes to inflict upon the players. Don’t get me wrong, I beat the quest and did it itemless, however I’ve never been closer to rage quitting this game aside from pre-nerf Champion 6.2.6. The combination of Lifecycle, probably the single stupidest node Kabam ever crapped out, along with Combo Shield, The combo rising 1 per second, and Gwenpool’s Sig stopping players from using the normal knockdown/sp3 method of dealing with lifecycle, while EXCEPTIONALLY clever on the part of Devs, is the biggest pile of ****. That is not “fun and interactive” or an enjoyable challenge for players, guys. That’s torture. I literally yelled at my phone, several times, and I’m not the type of person given to outbursts of anger. That’s ridiculous. I’ve played harder content. It’s not a matter of difficulty, or of roster, which I have. This isn’t a roster type of issue. It’s a set of BS nodes and conditions you guys need to bury. Lifecycle in general is just lazy design at its finest. If you guys are slick enough to come up with a node/ability combo like that, you’re slick enough to come up with one that doesn’t make the game literally lose all semblance of “fun”.

Anyway, kind-of-rant over. Just my humble opinion that no one will care about anyway, LOL! Again, great job, overall. Keep up the mostly good work.

are you contradicting yourself? first you said you did it itemless LOL and then you go ranting for about 10 minutes about that specific fight? LOL..... anyways, i did also complete that quest and i did end up using items cause she is a big massive pain.

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Heimdall sp2 stun does the trick on GP otherwise just stand up intercept. Used hype most of my runs, enjoyed that fight.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Oh yeah it makes the path a cake walk for OR/Colosuss etc but it seems like the mutant node was designed to make it so the likes of Domino could complete the paths and the payoff for some health loss would be some monstrous specials. Not sure if you tried it with a ‘normal’ mutant but you’ll bleed out before your first fight is over so unless it’s an 80/90% reduction it’s virtually pointless
    Yeah it’s not worth trying to play that node vs just bringing say warlock/vision synergy and some other immune champs.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Mauled said:

I tried with Sunspot. Since he can get to SP1 quickly, I didn't bleed out right away but I do see that if you aren't careful, you can die quickly. In all honesty, the Mutant node and Tech nodes are worthless. I just used OR and synergies and pretty much stayed at 30 spores the entire time. For the metal champs I had fun with my R3 6* Magento.

My only thing with Cav right now is that I hope they don't keep doing the same 6 class beneficial nodes and same global nodes. It's going to make the quests really boring. I'd love to see some life transfer and other interactive type nodes that keep you on your toes. Bane would suck with that healthpool but it's better than doing the same thing over and over each month.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

She can't bleed to death. Lifecycle disables DOT
    Are they disabled when lifecycle is disabled, or are they available during that time?
  • Options
    xNig said:

She has shifting immunities or bleed and poison... was it a one shot? 😂

Anyway, I used Void.
    lol yes it was ... she bleeds and poisons just not at the clip AA is used to but the end result was the same
  • Options
    Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Are they disabled when lifecycle is disabled, or are they available during that time?
    yeah i think they're confused with how Lifecycle works lol
  • Options
    Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

They don’t do damage, I think Havok’s feedback might but could be wrong. The main benefit of having a lot of DoT/debuffs would be the despair interaction so you don’t have to keep doing that last 10k over and over
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Awakened Warlock is easiest way to beat lifecycle the Degen from their regen kills them

Ooh good shout. I don't have one to test but I think that would work if its not considered dot
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

whole post crying about one boss fight... :D

Whole post just to miss the point of a post. LMAO.
  • Options
    SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230

are you contradicting yourself? first you said you did it itemless LOL and then you go ranting for about 10 minutes about that specific fight? LOL..... anyways, i did also complete that quest and i did end up using items cause she is a big massive pain.

Nope, not a single contradiction there. You must not know how to read.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

They don’t do damage, I think Havok’s feedback might but could be wrong. The main benefit of having a lot of DoT/debuffs would be the despair interaction so you don’t have to keep doing that last 10k over and over
    Havok's feedback works on lifecycle.