**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Request to put ALL the 2 star champs in the premium crystal

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
I don't understand why the premium hero crystal only contains a subset of the 2 star hero pool. There's surely no reason not to include all of the available 2 star champs in the premium crystal, it would at least make opening them more interesting.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I want this but I'd also be mad for all the units I spent on them when red rifts was here
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Also I'm rather proud of my 2*s. I feel like I wouldn't like them as much if I could easily obtain them.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    NO! That's all! Just no!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I don't understand why the premium hero crystal only contains a subset of the 2 star hero pool. There's surely no reason not to include all of the available 2 star champs in the premium crystal, it would at least make opening them more interesting.

Totally agree there.
    Despite the fact I have nearly all 2* available in the game, and I have spend a lot of units to collect them, I still find it very weird that newer champs are easier to obtain as 3*s, 4*s or even as 5*s, rather than 2*s.
    It’s just don’t make sense 🤔
  • This logic in original post was difficult to follow.

First thought you were saying that there are 2* champs that are somehow NOT available as a 3* or a 4* (and if so, I’d like to know what champs those are).

So evidently you meant that “all available 2* champs” to be basically ALL CHAMPS ?? Even those that have previously only been available in special 1-time only crystals (which means they wouldn’t be able to do special ones in future) ?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No please don`t! Opening the rare 2 star crystals is just too much fun. Regular PHC are basically max sig crystals, use your gems to max the rare ones if you want.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m all for it. I have all but 3 of the basic 2* maxed, I want to max my other ones now!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Nah I like bagging the cool 2*s
  • I like the exclusivity factor tbh. It’s not like we need them so it’s cool to collect.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    People asked for this a couple years ago and it was roundly ignored.
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    I'd prefer it if we just got given things that weren't PHC if I'm honest, and UC/Cav players got grandmaster/cav crystal shards in their place. I like that there's a reason to give out the rare crystals that contain 1*s and rare 2*s every now and then as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I actually prefer they come up through content. It's fun to hunt for them.