**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hades invasion question

I noticed after this emergency maintenance, it no longer takes your keys when you re-run a path on mephisto's hades invasion. I always figured it was safe to re-run them as long as it took keys away each time. I dont want to see anybody get banned under the guise of oh this wasn't how it was supposed to be used. I need this question answered. People might be afraid to ask it as I haven't seen any postings about it besides the ones that say hey your taking my keys.

Comments

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I guess it's now fixed because it shouldn't cost key if you already unlocked a path. One key - path unlocked and no more keys for that path...
  • Malchaeis said:

I noticed after this emergency maintenance, it no longer takes your keys when you re-run a path on mephisto's hades invasion. I always figured it was safe to re-run them as long as it took keys away each time. I dont want to see anybody get banned under the guise of oh this wasn't how it was supposed to be used. I need this question answered. People might be afraid to ask it as I haven't seen any postings about it besides the ones that say hey your taking my keys.

It was designed to NOT continue to need more keys to re-run already-unlocked paths (opposite of what you thought).
    But there was a bug (and/or maybe still is, haven’t tried it post-maintenance yet)...

If (and only if) you already had explored 100% (meaning including that no-opponent short-path straight up to boss), then it was still requiring (and taking) another key to re-run any of those 5 normal paths. Similar to what people encounter with ACT 5.3 keys.

Otherwise (less that 100%), Hades Invasion would NOT need another key to re-run an already unlocked path (as designed).
    (Can’t say whether an ACT 5.3 quest less than 100% let’s you take a formerly keyed path without another key, or just that way here with Hades Invasion ? Anyone care to try that with Act 5.3 for future reference ?)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/229475/hades-limbo-consuming-key-on-opened-paths#latest