**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I

avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just got a 5* Namor......I also have a mutant AG....should I use it on him.....keep in mind...I ALEADY HAVE A 4* MAXED OUT(max sig) NAMOR......Should I awaken him for using him after act 5

Should I 7 votes

Yes
14%
JBC89 1 vote
No ...no need
0%
Wait for OR,Colossus,Red Mags
71%
DRTOXguard77YTBigSWrecktifier21Crcrcrc 5 votes
Wait for a better option
14%
Geralt_123 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    I never really found much use but I have some alliance mates who destroy everything with him and swear by him.

He does need high sig for his awakened ability to be effective otherwise he’s only really bringing damage to the table - admittedly a lot of damage.

There is also something to be said for not sitting on resources for 6 months waiting for that 1/170 pull that might not come your way.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Mauled said:

I never really found much use but I have some alliance mates who destroy everything with him and swear by him.

He does need high sig for his awakened ability to be effective otherwise he’s only really bringing damage to the table - admittedly a lot of damage.

There is also something to be said for not sitting on resources for 6 months waiting for that 1/170 pull that might not come your way.

That was what I was thinking....should I wait or not
  • Options
    YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    Wait for OR,Colossus,Red Mags
    i say wait. even if u awaken him, u need him at max sig, and ur 4* will be capable of doing act 5 for u
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Or archangel.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Wait for a better option
    He needs max sig to be useful in higher content! Better option would be Archangel.