**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where are you spending your 6* shards?

2»

Comments

• JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    The basic pool
    Rookiie said:

Can't wait to get a DPFX to put next to my shiny Iron Fist and angry duck.

You'd be surprised at how valuable he actually is.

I'm all ears
    His synergy with Nick is very valuable for suicide users. It removes the first damaging debuff and heals you instead. In this case, the bleed from double edge.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Rookiie said:

I still party basic life. Don't have enough to justify hitting the featured

I have a feeling the next featured might change your mind
    Not directed at me but the current featured is tempting me with that 6* AA. But 5k 6* shards are still a lot to me and I barely have 10 6*s.
    Either that or to hoard shards till he's in the basic
    Do it! AA is an amazing pull if the stars align, and why not? I have 3 6* and I think I will go for one.
    Also @Fluffy_paws I agree with Crcrcr
    The current featured is actually pretty good, about 15/24 champs in there would be really useful
    And if you happen to pull AA, double win!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    The basic pool
    The 6* is the last one I need.

Maybe I'll give it a shot. If I can hold onto it. The urge to open it when I hit 10k shards is too strong

The 6* is the last one I need.

Maybe I'll give it a shot. If I can hold onto it. The urge to open it when I hit 10k shards is too strong

Here's hoping you get it 🍻
    That is unbranded grape juice btw
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The current 6* featured pool
    Still chasing that Guardian dupe. AA would ve pretty sweet as well

53 days left keep at it man!
    Plus TB cyber weekend deals should give you an excellent chance, unless by then you'd want the next one
    Rookiie said:

Plus TB cyber weekend deals should give you an excellent chance, unless by then you'd want the next one
    Already have Poco duped so I'm probably sorted for the next one

Rookiie said:

CGR? Prof Flex?
    Currently at 120 6*s though with only really Warlock, Guilly, Stealthy, or a Sunspot dupe that would be a significant pull from the basic so there's really not much point in bothering with the basic crystals for me anymore anyway
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    The next 6* featured pool
    Unless Act 7 comes out and has 6-star restrictions, will be going for the Next featured.
    My 6-star pulls have not been very good, but my 5-star rosters has a varied amount of R5 and R4 that can handle Cavalier and Act 6 content.

There are low chances of pulling something useful for me from the Basic pool. While it would be nice to dupe my Aegon, chances are likelier that I'd dupe my Joe Fix-it. And even if I dupe Aegon, I have him as a 5 star, and am not looking to 100% Abyss at all so that wouldn't benefit me too much.

As such, for something to move the needle for my account, would have to be something amazing. That to me would be Prof X and Apocalypse, who are likely to appear in the next crystal, and gives so many mutants amazing potential uses.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The basic pool
    It took a lot of convincing to not save for the next featured because I want Apocalypse SO SO badly to turn Cable into a God, to turn all my other mutants into Gods, AND cuz Apocalypse is so cool himself. But alas, I need good 6 stars before thinking about the featured as it is 5k extra valuable shards.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Next 6* featured looks too spicy.
    Dragon man, Apocalypse, Prof X, Red goblin, CGR
    Unless they fill every other spot with literal garbage chances are looking much better on the next featured.
    edited October 2020

It took a lot of convincing to not save for the next featured because I want Apocalypse SO SO badly to turn Cable into a God, to turn all my other mutants into Gods, AND cuz Apocalypse is so cool himself. But alas, I need good 6 stars before thinking about the featured as it is 5k extra valuable shards.

But Poco is worth those extra 5k shards KD!
    Especially when he's backed by Prof Flex & CGR
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

CGR? Prof Flex?
    Don't particularly care about CGR honestly. Looks like a great champ but just a raw damage dealer with little utility and a playstyle/rotation that definitely isn't going to be ideal in a lot of situations. I have plenty of damage dealers already. Plus already have corvus and Surfer duped at R2 and in line to get ranked so it's gonna be a while before I'd do anything with him anyway.

Prof I have as a 5* and his biggest value is in synergies imo and the 5* has that.

I'm sure I'll be opening the next featured as well, I just doubt I'll be overly invested in getting any particular champ from it
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    The basic pool
    I’ve got 1 6* champ. What else can I say?
    Big_eggy said:

I mean
    If the next 6* featured is stacked like the last 5* featured (even the current one)
    Might be worth holding out for one
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    The basic pool
    Rookiie said:

Big_eggy said:

I mean
    If the next 6* featured is stacked like the last 5* featured (even the current one)
    Might be worth holding out for one
    Not sure I’d like to use an extra 5k for a shot.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The basic pool
    I was gonna go for the next featured, but I just don't have a big enough six star roster yet to justify spending the extra 5k shards
  • I’ve got 52 now so I think I’m going to save for the next featured, depending on what’s in it. I’m sitting on 2 cosmic T5CC at the moment so if it’s got CMM or Corvus in it I’ll go for it.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    The basic pool
    Just snagged my first CMM dupe from a basic. I might go Featured in the coming months for Apoc/CGR, though...
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I don't care about 6*s yet since I'm still building my 5*R5 team. I also think that the additional 5k shards is pretty expensive but I'm willing to gamble up to 3 tries for the featured and say goodbye to my 15k shards just for a chance at Apocalypse. I got Prof X as my first pull in the current featured, I hope I'll have the same luck.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    The basic pool
    Just got one this morning. It was Joe Fixit :(
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    The basic pool
    Just got 10 so far with proxima dupped