**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crashes are even worse....smh

Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274 β˜…
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So after a second maintenance....the crashing of the game every 5, 10 or 15m’s has gotten even worse.

Sounds abt right....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

When will this be patched? Please advise...
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 β˜…β˜…
    I’m finding it’s with the help button,..every time a crash when I attempt to help my teammates,..and other areas as well,..idk what’s up.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine crashes when u press the help button too quickly
  • Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My IPad on alt account disconnects me when hitting help button but my main on android works fine. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ABOMB said:

My IPad on alt account disconnects me when hitting help button but my main on android works fine. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Same ordeal I’m facing. My main account on iPad crashes, while my mini is just fine.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tomorrow or so it’s been a week that I left my alliance and I have zero crash after I left. It’s because the alliance game code area is big and is most of the time connected to everything in the game with help request and so on. Talk with your leader too see if you can leave for two days and come back during AQ break time after day 5 and you will see that the crash just stopped out of nowhere after you leave the alliance. I’m not joking.
  • Options
    BiggerKevBiggerKev Posts: 21 β˜…
    Arena is pretty much unplayable for me at the moment. Asking for help on champs either freezes the game or doesn't cycle them down properly, so they're still sitting at the top of the queue.

Pressing the help button in alliance freezes the game 100% of the time.

The crashes are still happening at the same rate they were prior to the last two maintenance periods for me, about every 15-30 minutes.

I can deal with the random crashes (they only hurt when they come in the middle of a match and that match is then counted as a loss), but the entire arena system is shot. Which is a shame considering the cosmic ghost rider arenas have just been unrolled.

I hope whenever this gets fixed, those same arenas get recycled into the rotation so we actually have a chance at them.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Daddrieda said:

Tomorrow or so it’s been a week that I left my alliance and I have zero crash after I left. It’s because the alliance game code area is big and is most of the time connected to everything in the game with help request and so on. Talk with your leader too see if you can leave for two days and come back during AQ break time after day 5 and you will see that the crash just stopped out of nowhere after you leave the alliance. I’m not joking.

Leave right before season rewards isn't the best idea - it'd instantly disqualify you from any AW rewards - if youre playing a AQ only alliance then its not as bad
    I don’t know I don’t do war so I could only say what I suggested to test. But thank you for pointing it out.
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like lag, freezing and crashing, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.