**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Souls from hades invasions

2»

Comments

• Options
    Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    edited October 2020
    I hate needing to do a quest daily in order to get full rewards. We miss out on shards by not doing it daily. I prefer when we can save up entries and do it at our convenience during the month
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Limbo Quests. Could you let me know, in greater detail, what about the Limbo Quests that were particularly enjoyable or not enjoyable? This will allow me to better inform our team for future events. :)

First of all limbo quest costs energy and difficult (legendary)
    2: limbo quest has value only for shards from which only 3* we got
    3:side quest is boring as legendary difficulty is available at level55 this is so much bad as I am on level 51 so can't access it
    4:rewards of side quest epic difficulty are equals to meh
    5: just a request to remove level restriction
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Limbo Quests. Could you let me know, in greater detail, what about the Limbo Quests that were particularly enjoyable or not enjoyable? This will allow me to better inform our team for future events. :)

What i like-
    10% t5cc which can be obtained with fair effort for reward (i did with 4 star ghost and many do with red mag rank 4 5 star)
    Moster Shards are alright though too rng depending (i got 5 star blade so alright for me)
    What i don't like-
    Consumes enegry (would prefer something without energy which we have to do daily for not much rewards like duel targets etc..)
    Bit repetitive with same nodes every day(not much problem but still could be better)
    Souls have almost no use if u do these daily( boosts aren't worth it and keys u get naturally maybe as lot of other guys said some kind of store with decent (not too much just not too bad either) rewards would be great.
    Overall side quest feels a bit too long( again mostly coz these limbo quest repetition)
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I might be in the minority but overall I liked the event. Only thing would be maybe even out the rewards (instead of backending them). Also while I like the reward overall thought the souls itself were pointless.
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    But looking at the other comments do agree its kinda repetitive so maybe mix up the nodes a little bit? Its fighting with the same champs each day
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 267
    If I remember correctly, the in-game event mail stated that souls can be traded for some lesser stuff over a week or so (once the event ends).

And yes, the double side quest has been anything but enjoyable - felt like a chore mostly. Also, the Hades nodes were restrictive for people who don't have that roster depth (double edged soul boosts aren't much help).

Adding to a glitchy/slow/rigged game, this alternate month of unit/money grab quests are becoming too obvious. And so are the machinations to make players spend more time in the game - double side quests, longer arena fights, etc. It's a great game, needs to maintain an equivalent level of user experience.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

GMCs as rewards in almost 2021
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Punishing players that don't have the correct champs, then punishing them again when they use a boost that they have no champs to counter that.

Example, the cold immune boost, turns them into crazy evading champs. If you don't have a good evade counter, you are so screwed.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    The rewards were fine, some minor complaints however:

-Global heal block: This just felt really unnecessary and caused for entire mastery swaps for people running the suicide masteries - really annoying
    -Roster Requirements: Me personally I have a developed enough roster so the Energy adoption nodes were more of a benefit then a negative, for a lower tier player these must have been brutal however. The immunity nodes should have only have been activated in Epic and Legendary Difficulty.
    -Tedious Grind: Doing the same thing over and over, I did like the idea of the new exclusive crystals but I was hoping for some more interesting node combos (i.e starburst, icarus, power shield, resistor) ones that players with the right counter could have a fun time on. Also I think longer paths but better rewards would have pleased more people. Also having these quests cost energy is a big no no.
    -Boosts: The concept must have been interesting on paper but the boosts were flat out horrible. I think a better idea would be to have the boosts function similarly to everyone's favorite node combinations (power shield, icarus, starburst) or at the very worst it would be something like grants immunity to ______ but reduces damage over time by 30% or something like that.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    How do you exchange the extra keys for those crystals.

Edit: Nvm, I got it
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Pretty much everything. The soul boosts didn't help to complete the quest at all. You had to have a counter for everything. The rewards were barely worth the effort. The daily collection of keys were annoying. It was a grind event. The grandmaster crystals gave me only one four star, absolutely abysmal. Only good thing were the collector crystals and the special arena.
  • Options
    WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★

How do you exchange the extra keys for those crystals.

Edit: Nvm, I got it

Actually that's exactly what I'm looking for. I've had a bunch of souls left (over 9000) and now I don't see a way to exchange them to crystals.
  • Options
    You can click on the item in inventory and sell the keys to exchange for regular skeleton keys. Can't see where to get the crystals though. Also I never bought keys with the 17k extra souls and they're gone now too...?
  • Options
    Go to Inventory.
    Sell each of your remaining Hades Keys (to get new Skeleton Keys instead).
    Then go to Crystals pages and buy Souled Out Crystals w/ the Skeleton Keys (max 15 crystals, which equals 30 old Hades Keys)

(Kabam may have to comment about any remaining Lost Souls aspect of this).
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Where are the souls, I didn’t bought extra keys unless I am going to use it, now after the event end, the soul store is closed and all the souls we have left just disappeared? Only the keys you already bought can be exchanged?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Definitely not enough communication on this one. My one and only skull crystal will become a trophy item.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Seriously? where are my souls?
    I would happily exchange for keys to buy the crystals if you let me know how to!! If we've "lost" our souls due to poor communication again I wont be happy!!
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166

Definitely not enough communication on this one. My one and only skull crystal will become a trophy item.

The one thing Kabam got right here is that it's probably the best looking crystal. those glowing eyes though.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    how do i get keys
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    My souls were seemingly automatically transferred into the skeleton keys. Glad there is something worthwhile with those souls I never used. LOL. Good looks, Kabam.