Do you think we will ever get Santa as a champion ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 694 ★★★
He is part of the MCU and he could be a very fun champion for Christmas

Comments

  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Don't know if I should give in to my illogical side and say yes or give into my logical side and say no
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 5,244 ★★★★★
    Technically Alien and Predator are part of Marvel Comics and getting their own series, they should come in the game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 2,474 ★★★★★
    We got evil Santa this month (Red Goblin).
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 3,198 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    If he don't come with rudolph then I don't want him
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 352 ★★★
    JessieS said:

    He is part of the MCU and he could be a very fun champion for Christmas

    What film was santa in?!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Special 3 description:

    Santa puts you on the naughty list and you are automatically KO'ed
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 694 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

    JessieS said:

    He is part of the MCU and he could be a very fun champion for Christmas

    What film was santa in?!
    Well not movie but series count as well right ;)


  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Darth Vader would be awesome now that Disney and Marvel are all one big happy family.
  • X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    JessieS said:

    No_oneuk said:

    JessieS said:

    He is part of the MCU and he could be a very fun champion for Christmas

    What film was santa in?!
    Well not movie but series count as well right ;)


    The show isn't in the MCU.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

    Darth Vader would be awesome now that Disney and Marvel are all one big happy family.

    that disney business with star wars doesn't mean ****. i prefer to think of it as non canon
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 397 ★★★
    As long as Santa is a non binary race mix, part women, part man, and with a ostensably taped on beard for those that can't grow beards. He wears green now to sooth because red raises blood pressure. He doesn't use rain deer anymore because of unpaid labor. He uses a green solar powered engine at night. Also he gives everybody presents because bad kids are that way because of their upbringing and the system. Not their fault.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 694 ★★★
    Graydrox said:

    As long as Santa is a non binary race mix, part women, part man, and with a ostensably taped on beard for those that can't grow beards. He wears green now to sooth because red raises blood pressure. He doesn't use rain deer anymore because of unpaid labor. He uses a green solar powered engine at night. Also he gives everybody presents because bad kids are that way because of their upbringing and the system. Not their fault.

    You have some serious issues man . You need therapy
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 694 ★★★

    JessieS said:

    No_oneuk said:

    JessieS said:

    He is part of the MCU and he could be a very fun champion for Christmas

    What film was santa in?!
    Well not movie but series count as well right ;)


    The show isn't in the MCU.
    MCU Marvel same thing really as far as this game is concerned . They constantly have characters that have nothing to do with the movies so I see no reason to exclude Santa
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 2,806 ★★★★★

    I would like a santa deadpool
Sign In or Register to comment.