**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recent survey

I have taken the recent survey on masteries and for some reason it doesn't register on my account. So anytime I open the game, it says I should take the survey again. This has been happening for the past 3 days (or so). Because of the lack of an option to not take the survey I haven't been able to play the game since the issue began(3 days) as it always only shows "GO NOW". It's really frustrating. I'd like for this to be rectified in good time. Thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Try deleting the message
  • ManWesternerManWesterner Posts: 5
    Its not a message. It's comes how the daily reward calendar comes. But unlike the daily reward calendar, there is no × for you to press so you can dismiss it. It's just really frustrating 😔
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    You must have an message for it on your ingame box
  • Think the in-game Mail Msg is there, but he has to get past the initial POP-UP when game starts and asks you to take Survey. Think that Mail is there just if you want to go back to do the Survey later on again (?)

Maybe try putting your Browser in Non-Private mode (ie, accepts cookies), and try letting the game take you to survey there while Cookies are available in browser. Don’t know whether that is used by game or not to know whether you’ve gone to the survey yet.
    SummonerNR gets what I'm saying. Thanks for the pointer, amma try it out rn
    Thanks Summoner, it worked