**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Resources Shortage

pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
I know everyone progress at a different pace, some need more heroes and others gold. Which one are you short of and wish to see a HUGE increase in future content?

Resources Shortage 113 votes

GOLD. Increase the gold given when duped a hero. 1643 gold for a duped 5* is laughable.
8%
Hammerbro_64Denzel116X_Factor_AgentSpeedro420living_legend_1UvoginGlassbackAlphaStark20DragoniteRaviDavi 10 votes
T1A/T4B. Increase the arena milestone and cost of glory alpha.
20%
CrkwestzuffySecretWarri0rch4rnDuffMcGruffScopeotoe987pigupompomRamadaKill_GreyMother_FlerkenXander_1_1IronGladiator22RenaxqqFlashSpideyodishika123HoitadoBigManOnCampusHilbert_unbeatable2AmnetiesWill3808 23 votes
T2A. Need arena for this.
12%
WayntosNemesis666ThunderGodMoosetiptronicMengel13dot_dittoThicco_ModeEtm34TheExit27Fluffy_pawsudyedagainMrGreekThēMandalorianNigelthornberry 14 votes
T5B. and this ...
4%
danielmathibetiffanyleighJragonMaster170aroseinbloom39avenge_123 5 votes
T5CC. allow selling of T4CC
13%
MagicBentonTendersquadtntslwvonkJChanceH9Leathersmw2017Adamb208Kingkev_88BahubaliPřìņče01JavivitoXguard77ShenkNOOOBMASTERHàrshx23 15 votes
SHARDS. Basically BUMP UP all difficulties shards and ARENA ranking shards
7%
buffajrAleorStevieManWonderdynastyhowlVendemiaireBlizzard28CloudwalkerCowabunga 8 votes
ISO. Duped 6* Hero need to give more ISO than 5*.
19%
Haji_Saab16wegnerkDuke_SilverBsuGuyDRTOUnidentifiedCreatureVoltolosJazzy011Blackshadow0203MauledDoctor_Strange19Mustafatehi2007Black_SwanAgent_X_zzzThanks_D19shield456CrcrcrcPaul_Rudd[Deleted User]BlackTuran 22 votes
Everything! But be realistic guys.
14%
TheVyrusFintechMetalJakeTheBestinTuakauILLUSION8TrubluMateŘïdđhįmSkyLord7000Gr8TonyStarkNameless_IWABOMBDarkKnight646The_Sentry06RiptideCheesePizzaRedDirtyLaundry 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I voted shards but only because what I’m actually short on isn’t an option. I’m short on t4cc. I’m always short on t4cc. Ranking up six stars take so many.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I agree with everything on this list except for the selling of T4CC
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110

oh wow. never thought that would be an issue to progressing players. End game player has overflow and most of the time gotta sell them off.

I voted shards but only because what I’m actually short on isn’t an option. I’m short on t4cc. I’m always short on t4cc. Ranking up six stars take so many.

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Always has been.

Just tier 1 alpha, anyway.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

oh wow. never thought that would be an issue to progressing players. End game player has overflow and most of the time gotta sell them off.

It's too early to begin selling of T4CC. Let's say your a relatively new cavalier player in an alliance that runs map5/6 and gold league wars. Maximum amount of T5CC per month is around 20%. If Kabam were to introduce selling of T5CC right now where you get, let's say 2% (900 fragments), players with stockpiles of T4CC crystals, T4CC fragment crystals and map 5/6 crystals. These players are able to form 100+ T4CC, which in the best case scenario means 2 full T5CC
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m short of all rank up resources currently. Too many champs I want to rank up, not enough content to get the resources. T2A is my main shortage, though I’m always short on T1A too. T4CC just depends on the class. I have tons of cosmic and tech because there are no champs I want to rank up from those classes, but I’m low on every other class.

Shards and iso I have hundreds of unopened crystals so I’m good there. Gold is fine too since I can’t get the catalysts fast enough to burn it
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Gold wasn't a problem for a while tbh
  • Options
    JamesPuffJamesPuff Posts: 55
    I don’t have a ton of t1a, of course I’d like more t5cc, but mainly iso. I am always running out.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    GOLD. Increase the gold given when duped a hero. 1643 gold for a duped 5* is laughable.
    I meant to hit 5 and 6* give more iso than 4* dupes
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I need more t1a and t4b but I don’t want an increase in milestones for arenas. That’d be a waste. An increase in regular rewards for these two resources would be nice
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    I popped 5 4* crystals

All new
  • Options
    BogOlimpaBogOlimpa Posts: 25
    T1A very need!!!
  • Options
    Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    This is what i m waiting for already have 50 or something t4cc don't know how many will i have till it comes out
    I have seen people with hundreds of these so would be really good specially for endgame players
  • Options
    DragoniteDragonite Posts: 5
    I need gold lot of gold
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i've been doing tons of R4 and R5 rank up for the past 3 months and that depleted my T2A. I never had this problem before, in fact i had several of them in my overflown stash. But yeah not anymore, right now i have more T5B than T2A. who wouldve thought LOL.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    When you beat act 6 and have so many champs you wanna rank up but your inventory says: 0 T1A and 0 T4B...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

i've been doing tons of R4 and R5 rank up for the past 3 months and that depleted my T2A. I never had this problem before, in fact i had several of them in my overflown stash. But yeah not anymore, right now i have more T5B than T2A. who wouldve thought LOL.

Me too, lmao
  • Options
    Jazzy011Jazzy011 Posts: 81
    Duping a 4/5 star is only a few levels on levelling a 6 star. You need so many dupes it's hard to keep up. 4 star shards are actually quite hard to get in quick succession.

I'm opening 4 and 5 stars at about the same rate, it's crazy.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Literally every catalyst but T5B. I’m not joking. I can’t even scrape together 5 T2B to rank up my 3* CGR
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    And Potions and Revives 😁
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I am low on units, ISO and revives and even t4cc
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I probably wouldn't even do the arena. I only went for t2a bc it's whats currently stopping me from r5ing CapIW. Waiting for the calendar one.

After that it'll be ISO.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Duping 5* champions should give 150-200% of the iso that 4* champions give. Duping a 6* should give 24 tier 6 iso.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Shards... nah, kiddin'. There has been a boost to the shards these past few months. It's actually that freakin' T1A.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I’m actually in the exact opposite situation then you. Saved my mutants and science from going into overflow by rank 3ing my thing and magneto. My tech is currently overflowing, and cosmic is 1 away from it. I have yet to complete act 5 and am uncollected
  • Options

It's too early to begin selling of T4CC. Let's say your a relatively new cavalier player in an alliance that runs map5/6 and gold league wars. Maximum amount of T5CC per month is around 20%. If Kabam were to introduce selling of T5CC right now where you get, let's say 2% (900 fragments), players with stockpiles of T4CC crystals, T4CC fragment crystals and map 5/6 crystals. These players are able to form 100+ T4CC, which in the best case scenario means 2 full T5CC
    If it was managed so you could only sell 1 T4CC per class, per month for 2% T5CC I don't think it'd be overpowered. It'd equate to +12%/month but at the end of the day it'd only progress each class a very little way.

For me personally, ISO is becoming an issue. As I'm moving away from 5* and investing more into my 6* my ISO is really drying up. I do a lot of arena as well and obviously 90% of my 4/5* pulls are dupes at this stage. I'd really like to see those 17.5k ISO bricks from 5* dupes and whatever the next stage up would be from 6* dupes, especially as that's literally all you're getting from a 6*.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

They’ve already established their price point. T4 Basics get you one-fifth of a percent of a t5b.
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Mauled said:

If it was managed so you could only sell 1 T4CC per class, per month for 2% T5CC I don't think it'd be overpowered. It'd equate to +12%/month but at the end of the day it'd only progress each class a very little way.

For me personally, ISO is becoming an issue. As I'm moving away from 5* and investing more into my 6* my ISO is really drying up. I do a lot of arena as well and obviously 90% of my 4/5* pulls are dupes at this stage. I'd really like to see those 17.5k ISO bricks from 5* dupes and whatever the next stage up would be from 6* dupes, especially as that's literally all you're getting from a 6*.
    Im kinda like you. Movin away from 4* into 5* but 5* take so much iso and the iso difference between duped 3* and 4* is huge.