**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Opinions on darkhawk?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Have him sig 20 as a 6*. What are your opinions on him in 2020? I’m aware he’s not top 5 tech, but does anyone use him for endgame content? Interested to know.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    He’s good. Good chunk of utility, requires highest sig possible.
  • Options
    I like him. One of the issues is that he requires a lot of investment to make him good and for the same level of investment there are far better options. I suppose now that 5* sig stones are easier to get hold of it may not be such a big deal but if you gave me 200 tech stones there are a lot of champs that I would sig up ahead of him.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    He’s great. He’s has solid utility in his stealth mode - gives opponent less power and you gain more power, and heal block for 30 seconds from sp3. He’s also double immune (robot) so that’s nice. He’s got good regen (10% approximately when changing modes) that’s accessible with sp2 and sp3 cycle. His damage in null mode is also really nice. Especially when high sig

However, he needs awakening, high sig and preferably synergies (night thrasher mainly) to get the most out of him. But if you’ve got the full investment, he’s probably close to top 5 tech in my opinion.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hazzalec1 said:

He’s great. He’s has solid utility in his stealth mode - gives opponent less power and you gain more power, and heal block for 30 seconds from sp3. He’s also double immune (robot) so that’s nice. He’s got good regen (10% approximately when changing modes) that’s accessible with sp2 and sp3 cycle. His damage in null mode is also really nice. Especially when high sig

However, he needs awakening, high sig and preferably synergies (night thrasher mainly) to get the most out of him. But if you’ve got the full investment, he’s probably close to top 5 tech in my opinion.

Interesting. Honestly it makes me want a moon Knight rework even more, so if he became beyond god tier insane, I could pair him with darkhawk, and they’d compliment eachother well. I use venom quite a lot aswell, and their synergy is nice too.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I don’t like his animations