**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got robbed

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
I opened my grandmaster crystal and it landed on a five star blade but instead I got a 3* venom dupe. The venom was just to the right of the 5* blade. What the heck kabam the crystal landed on a 5* blade but I only received a 3* venom dupe. MAJOR BUG please fix quickly. I know you probably won’t but it’s be great if you gave me back my 5* blade but I understand if you don’t. My player name is Llessur and my alliance tag is a3p.

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    This isn't a bug. It's just RNG taking the throne. Our you were seeing things.

Edit: Wait, did you think you could trick Kabam like that?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Not a bug. You got what you were supposed to.
    The animation is meaningless
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Tell us who robbed you. Im sure spiderman can catch them like flies.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    lol
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Tell us who robbed you. Im sure spiderman can catch them like flies.

Is he strong? Listen bud, he has radioactive blood.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Let me call FBI for the case....
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    So this is why I keep on getting bad pulls, Kabam is robbing me.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Actually I think you are on to something OP. I spun a Cav crystal and it looked like it was gonna open on a 6* Doom, but then it shifted over and gave me a 3* HT.

A bug like that surely can’t happen twice like that in the same version of the game unless it’s Kabam intentionally doing it to make you more addicted to buying crystals. The sheer nerve of kabam sometimes weeeooo.

Wanna file a class action lawsuit with me?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    The Crystal spinning animation is just for fun, but the result is already decided before. Sometimes the animation is laggy/buggy so it might look like it landed on that Blade, but honestly it didn‘t.
  • Options
    Hey Llessur, rest assured, this is not a bug.

The Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect. It doesn't always show the Champion you'll receive or reflect the likelihood of obtaining them.

In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located at the bottom right of the Crystal Vault screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way.

You can find more information HERE about the Crystal Spin animation.

If you have any further questions or concerns about the Rewards you received from this Crystal, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.