**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik as an abyss option

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
I know she might not be the best for the abyss, but she counters every champion that you need to nullify. She is really great for abyss cull obsidian if u hav maxed MD, as she will constantly be at sp3, which nullifies all buffs. just keep getting him to use his sp1, and magik could kill him in a few minutes

Comments

• Options

she hits like baby powder, every fight you use her for is going to be a huge chore also she'll cost at least 8 revives per fight

She's not a doctor doom, but she is still a great option for the abyss
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That would be an absolute nightmare. Her damage is not great by any means and she has no way of increasing it, the hit cap will get to you all the time and it'll just be a revive fest.
  • Options

That would be an absolute nightmare. Her damage is not great by any means and she has no way of increasing it, the hit cap will get to you all the time and it'll just be a revive fest.

Her nullify will drop the cull obsidian in seconds
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Cosmics have that node where they go unstoppable for 10 seconds every 15 seconds which gives u a 5 second window where she can safely get a combo in. This pretty much renders her powerlocking abilities useless.
  • Options

Cosmics have that node where they go unstoppable for 10 seconds every 15 seconds which gives u a 5 second window where she can safely get a combo in. This pretty much renders her powerlocking abilities useless.

U could spam Sp1 to hell. Btw, I didn't say she was the best abyss option
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    This thread pretty much disproves Magik being a great abyss option.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210136/magik-abyss-full-guide/p1
    It's also a fun read through. 😂
  • Options
    Don't wake this one up again. Been enjoying the calm
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210136/magik-abyss-full-guide/p1

Lol, I definitely wouldn't advise anybody read that again.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Lol, I definitely wouldn't advise anybody read that again.
    Well the death threat against me was finally deleted...