**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Immortal Hulk and Immortal Abomination are coming to MCOC next month!

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Thoughts? I feel that they could've buffed OG Hulk and to a certain extent Abomination (although RG synergy is great) but I am super hyped about this. I love the Hulk character and the fact that we're getting an entire HULK event is awesome with 2 new hopefully very powerful Hulk characters. It's about time we get a Beyond God Tier Hulk. Next featured 5* is gonna be so hype too.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Awesome!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

More sciences finally!

Yes!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Yeah I would've loved an OG Hulk buff .. but I'm not mad at more Hulks lol ...especially if this Immortal Hulk is tops. Not sure what I feel about a new Abomination though.

Yeah, he also looks kinda weird. He has a hand face with 3 faces on it.

Yeah I would've loved an OG Hulk buff .. but I'm not mad at more Hulks lol ...especially if this Immortal Hulk is tops. Not sure what I feel about a new Abomination though.

Yeah a new Hulk is awesome but a new Abomination is kinda strange considering he's not THAT big of a character to warrant 2 versions just yet.
  • Is this confirmed?

Is this confirmed?

MCOCJournal has never been wrong about new champ leaks

We better get two techs in December

or 2 skills, or 1 skill 1 tech, those classes really need buffing
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

Thoughts? I feel that they could've buffed OG Hulk and to a certain extent Abomination (although RG synergy is great) but I am super hyped about this. I love the Hulk character and the fact that we're getting an entire HULK event is awesome with 2 new hopefully very powerful Hulk characters. It's about time we get a Beyond God Tier Hulk. Next featured 5* is gonna be so hype too.
    Please don’t do this to me don’t get my hopes up
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

Is this confirmed?

It counts as a "rumor" for now
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★

Yeah a new Hulk is awesome but a new Abomination is kinda strange considering he's not THAT big of a character to warrant 2 versions just yet.
    definitely agree
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

We’ve gotten three skills this year, and these two would make it 3 science.

Tech has gotten one champion. One.

MCOC Journal has never been wrong about new champions
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    For all those who would rather have OG champs buffed, maybe these will have OP synergies that will provide some level of utility to the OG champs like the red guardian synergy. Not saying this is the best way to do it, but a silver lining.

First time for everything

I guess, but 2 of the skill champs this year are either average or below average (Squirrel Girl and Mole Man), so only one is really good.

First time for everything
    That makes... no sense. Lol.

I guess, but 2 of the skill champs this year are either average or below average (Squirrel Girl and Mole Man), so only one is really good.
    4 skills, I forgot about Mole Man. You forgot about Hit Monkey.

For all those who would rather have OG champs buffed, maybe these will have OP synergies that will provide some level of utility to the OG champs like the red guardian synergy. Not saying this is the best way to do it, but a silver lining.

We can hope
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

I really wanted skill champs this month.
    edited October 2020

I really wanted skill champs this month.
    Yeah same, they are really lagging behind they other classes
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★

They have no announced the December rework, so maybe it is OG Hulk?

4 skills, I forgot about Mole Man. You forgot about Hit Monkey.
    The really good skill champ I was talking about was Hit Monkey. I forgot about BWDO lol.

They have no announced the December rework, so maybe it is OG Hulk?
    I doubt it now that we are getting a new Hulk