**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it a bug?

Whenever I hit angela when she's unstoppable with Cap IW while i'm kineticly charged it's not nullifying. I don't usually complain but I can't even complete hades invasion now.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    her sig ability can reduce the chance of buffs getting nullified
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It's her signature ability
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Caps ability works as a nullify and Angela has high resistance to nullify with her sig ability
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Angela's sig reduces nullify chance per buff active on her. Beardo removes unstoppable through nullify, so it won't work on her after a point.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Ok thanks guys I was so confused!
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    No it's not passive @HI_guys
  • Mr_Holl87 said:

This is still severely bugged. It says whenever a poison fails to inflict, they gain unstoppable but that's not how it functions. I used Sparky and just built up poise charges, not hitting them or getting hit, and the enemy AI kept gaining Unstoppable, and as soon as it wore off, it would immediately trigger again, still not making contact with them. My champs are dropping like flies over this. And leave it to Kabam to offer the players a "boost" for BS unavoidable damage, then add something like Unstoppable, then release it completely bugged. It's pathetic. I'm losing resources over this shite.

The path that applies Poison Debuff every 7 seconds ? And using Soul Boost to make you immune, but so every 7 seconds poison fails to apply and defender becomes Unstoppable again ?

Has nothing to do with being hit or attacking for it to kick in.

Use a naturally immune champ (or one who can shrug it off or just takes decreased damage from it), WITHOUT using the Soul boost.