**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New war rank down tickets

Is it possible to get a couple rank down tickets to help us with the new war diversity points please

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    gotta be kidding me, another thread on this? When does it end :/
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I love how upset people get every time this is brought up. Keep posting..lol.
  • Options
    LOL, this is still up while my comments and threads aren't being deleted? hahahahaha
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    don't worry this **** will be deleted as well
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    RDTs will only be issued in the event that champs are changed directly themselves. @R4GE how’d I do this time lol
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    don't worry this **** will be deleted as well
    Mine was deleted in less than a minute lol. This one is gonna hit 3 hours

LOL @Huluhula , getting better!
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Do you think mods laugh or get ticked when they see these threads start?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Do you think mods laugh or get ticked when they see these threads start?

They probably laugh and roll their eyes, the same way i do when my students do the same stupid **** over and over
  • Options
    I agree. Once Kabam have finally settled on a solution to the mess which is currently war, they should give out a few (not many) rank down tickets so that we can adjust our defence accordingly. If this new war update is really meant to change war for the better, how are we supposed to change with it if some of our defenders we ranked up were brought up for the sole purpose of the old war map and certain nodes on it.
    A few rank down tickets is more than fair if Kabam plan to change things so drastically.
  • Options
    Ok so they will in the event of changing a champ what about the bug thats been going on with vision for monrh now. Month that deserves a rank down ticket there is no reason for that but they can fix the gold situation that happened with war skirmish..pitiful......
  • Options
    And i screen shotted this whoel thread lol i repost if they delete
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They have stated that Tickets will only be given in the event of changes to the way a Champ functions. Intentional changes. They're not intended for content changes, or on-going issues. The Vision bug is something they are working on.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    And i screen shotted this whoel thread lol i repost if they delete

And that is how u get banned before u go and make a rant thread crying abuse spamming and not wanting to accept an awnser is kinda why threads get closed and or erased
  • Options
    Huluhula wrote: »
    RDTs will only be issued in the event that champs are changed directly themselves. @R4GE how’d I do this time lol

I do not believe Kabam has actually specifically said this. Or rather I believe this implies something Kabam hasn't said. What they have said is that when they issued RDTs in the past it was because specific champions were changed. They have also said that they do not believe circumstantial changes warrant RDTs. But to the best of my knowledge, they have never said that whenever champions are changed they will issue RDTs. In fact, the impression I got was that the RDTs issued during 12.0 were a one-time thing, and if they ever issued RDTs again they would not take the same form, and would require very special circumstances to do so as well.

RDTs are not the answer to the question "if the game changes and I want to redo what I did in the past how do I do that." The actual answer to that question is "what you do now is for now. You are not guaranteed to maintain those results indefinitely and should not expect to do so indefinitely."

I understand that's not the answer players want, or that some players even think is fair. But that's the current stance as I perceive it to be.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Strange. My comments are going to Moderation. Disregard if it posts multiple times. What I said was that I agreed with @DNA3000. I believe what they said was the only time they would consider bringing back is if they mare significant changes to how a Champ functions, and they would likely be Champ-specific. Disregard if this posts multiple times. There seems to be an issue.
  • Options
    This question has been brought up before, and Kabam Miike directly answered it in another thread. You can click here to see the reply.

As this has already been answered several times, this thread is now closed. Duplicate threads on the topic will also be closed or deleted to help keep the forums more organized.
This discussion has been closed.