**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Season Rewards late

Comments

• AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★

Sultan786 said:

yeah instead of checking in game msg whether the rewards are out or no ?? please let us know so we can concentrate on our life

Why can't you concentrate on your life? What's rewards have to do with your life? What a ridiculous statement..
    He probably a maniac on mobile game. He cant focus without checking any game notification
  • Stevenc714Stevenc714 Posts: 22
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

whats not right about them verifying the results after a massive ban wave? did you cheat and want your rewards before they find out?
    Haha what a joke no I don’t like cheaters maybe you cheated know your getting screwed and you just don’t care about rewards.
    Well it was meant to be a joke. Also I didnt cheat and dont care about waiting a couple hours for the rewards, because waiting a couple hours means nothing, especially to ensure they are clean. But your constant groaning about something that really does not matter is very strange.
    Not entitled like I said and some other people said we just would like rewards today. You must be a whale and finished all content then not to care about your rewards. Rank up materials 6* shards 5* shards mean a lot to some people cause people want to improve their game. I joined in on a conversation and I’m being told I’m impatient cause I joined in on a conversation okay makes sense.
    It is very entitled to demand your rewards be given out at a time that satisfies you when they are doing these bans. And no all your accusations of being a whale or this or that, all prove a lack of logic. If you open your 6* now, or rank up your 6* now, or do those things in 2-3 hours from now has absolutely no bearing on anything. You are told you are being impatient and entitled not because you joined in, but HOW you joined in.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

That’s not right season is over and we all have were we finished in the season. We should have our rewards by now.

whats not right about them verifying the results after a massive ban wave? did you cheat and want your rewards before they find out?
    Haha what a joke no I don’t like cheaters maybe you cheated know your getting screwed and you just don’t care about rewards.
    Well it was meant to be a joke. Also I didnt cheat and dont care about waiting a couple hours for the rewards, because waiting a couple hours means nothing, especially to ensure they are clean. But your constant groaning about something that really does not matter is very strange.
    Not entitled like I said and some other people said we just would like rewards today. You must be a whale and finished all content then not to care about your rewards. Rank up materials 6* shards 5* shards mean a lot to some people cause people want to improve their game. I joined in on a conversation and I’m being told I’m impatient cause I joined in on a conversation okay makes sense.
    It is very entitled to demand your rewards be given out at a time that satisfies you when they are doing these bans. And no all your accusations of being a whale or this or that, all prove a lack of logic. If you open your 6* now, or rank up your 6* now, or do those things in 2-3 hours from now has absolutely no bearing on anything. You are told you are being impatient and entitled not because you joined in, but HOW you joined in.
    So your telling me Kabam put a statement out saying it will be delayed a few hours? Cause if that was the case and they let us know then I take it all back because then I know I will receive my rewards today or tomorrow. It’s not a matter of impatience it’s a matter of communication. I didn’t get anything saying hey we seen your alliance got screwed out of a streak because of cheaters. I didn’t see anything saying rewards will be late we apologize. That’s my problem not the rewards itself.
    Can you point to anything that says a specific time rewards will be out? no, k thanks bye. It is exactly a matter of impatience.
    It boggles my mind that you can’t understand the difference of impatience and being upset about lack of communication. Either way I can’t do this all day.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

So your telling me Kabam put a statement out saying it will be delayed a few hours? Cause if that was the case and they let us know then I take it all back because then I know I will receive my rewards today or tomorrow. It’s not a matter of impatience it’s a matter of communication. I didn’t get anything saying hey we seen your alliance got screwed out of a streak because of cheaters. I didn’t see anything saying rewards will be late we apologize. That’s my problem not the rewards itself.
    Can you point to anything that says a specific time rewards will be out? no, k thanks bye. It is exactly a matter of impatience.
    It boggles my mind that you can’t understand the difference of impatience and being upset about lack of communication. Either way I can’t do this all day.
    It boggles my mind that you expect a company to have their developers and everyone working 24/7 to tell you what you should already know, to give it time and be patient. It is still a matter of impatience, we know what is happening, so I am not sure what "communication" you need. Communication is just an excuse for your lack of patience.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I agree with the guy who said the problem is Kabams communication. They said in the past that they were committed to more transparency and communication or words to that effect. For example letting us know about upcoming champs getting buffs.

The season rankings have been published and Kabam has created the expectation in the community by way of past performance, in that usually rewards are distributed a few hours after rankings come out. People have put a lot of time and effort and yes resources into the long season so are justifiably anxious fo get them at season end.

With the lack of in game messaging and their track record of messing up things like SA rewards week after week it’s no wonder people freak out a bit jumping to the conclusion that there’s a problem. Some people can only allocate certain times of the day during work hours etc to check into the game and might be waiting to use resources about to expire as well and when things like this happen it can throw a spanner in the works when there is no explanation. It’s always better to try and see the other side rather than being judgmental.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★

Thecurler said:

Why they don’t just send an in game mail out telling everyone rewards will be late I don’t know.
    It seems like such little effort to do and it would keep everyone happy.

Because there isn't a deadline in the first place. They are just later than what we normally see. With the big ban wave, that sounds about right.
    Ok if you want to be technical about it, why not send a message saying rewards will be “later than we normally see”.
    The rewards normally arrive at a certain time so the expectation is they arrive at that time, and when they don’t arrive at that time people start getting uppity about it.
    I’m not saying who’s right and who’s wrong. All I’m saying is I don’t understand why Kabam doesn’t make such a small low effort gesture to keep their players happy.
  • Rewards are usually delayed and usually staggered so that not everyone gets them at the same time
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

What do you want them to say? ""Sorry rewards aren't out even though we never guaranteed what time they'll be sent out in the first place".

It boggles my mind that you think this deserves communication in the first place.

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Things take the time it takes. Never less and never more

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Again, how can something that doesn't have a set time for release be delayed?
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

It boggles my mind that you expect a company to have their developers and everyone working 24/7 to tell you what you should already know, to give it time and be patient. It is still a matter of impatience, we know what is happening, so I am not sure what "communication" you need. Communication is just an excuse for your lack of patience.
    Whatever you say I work for a tech company for 6 years now and know the difference between impatience and lack of communication. You must be right though whatever man I’m not going to continue this with you.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Whatever you say I work for a tech company for 6 years now and know the difference between impatience and lack of communication. You must be right though whatever man I’m not going to continue this with you.
    Why does everyone who works for a tech company think that mobile games follow the same rules? Because you company communicates something means Kabam has to? What a joke.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    u guys are so impatient lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Every damn season. Every damn week with aq. Every damn week with sa rewards. Will they never learn.

Well actually it's delayed exactly 2 hours and 45 mins than previous 2 seasons, so please stop this repetitive comment if you don't know what you're talking about
    Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    I'm sure all the people not even at work yet will get right on that. Also, there's no set time they're "supposed" to be out anyway so they're not technically delayed.

As long as they're out before AQ ends, it doesn't matter at all anyway.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    edited October 2020

Because there was a ban wave. They need to recalculate everyone’s positions and make sure you all get the correct rewards because some people moved ranks.
    That's our guess as players which is not confirmed by anything official and that's the problem, the communication all I'm asking is an explanation like the rewards will be delayed for x amount of time because of x reason that's it
    Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Why does everyone who works for a tech company think that mobile games follow the same rules? Because you company communicates something means Kabam has to? What a joke.
    Sir. he worked there for 6 years. the man clearly knows the buis
    At least I respect the other two guys come back at me to keep it as much about the game as possible. You just straight out jumped on my experience in the real life is straight disrespect. Especially since not engaging about my original posts at all. Your a joke and bored and jump on after I said I was done. Go get a job
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Sir. he worked there for 6 years. the man clearly knows the buis
    At least I respect the other two guys come back at me to keep it as much about the game as possible. You just straight out jumped on my experience in the real life is straight disrespect. Especially since not engaging about my original posts at all. Your a joke and bored and jump on after I said I was done. Go get a job
    You threw out your experience in a massive appeal to authority style fallacy, what do you expect.
    Honestly I don’t care to continue this conversation with you guys. You won’t understand my point of view and you won’t understand mine.

Agreed. The delay we are referring to is by reference to the publishing of rankings. Typically season rewards follow soon after rankings come out, eg a few hours (and as I understand it from Master, Platinum down etc) which is how they determine what rewards everyone gets!

If AW season ended and they sent out a simple message stating that due to a ban wave we will need more time to finalise and verify rankings etc and thus AW rewards will take a bit longer than usual, sure we’d maybe be annoyed but at least we’d understand the reasons why.

They’ve been able to message us like that before when there were matchmaking issues etc so why not now, it’s a lack of consistency also.
    So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87

So with the ban wave..... can't you just assume they'll need more time? There was like 50+ alliances that were docked points and tons of movement so naturally, why wouldn't you assume there would be some sort of delay?
    Because the calculation is done, you can see your rank. At least say when we can expect things. A lot of people waiting to buy their selector offer if they get the right shards. They miss a lot of money that way.