**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena help timer

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. It appears that the 6* refresh time has been reduced but not the help request timer for the 6*s. So every second time you use your 6s, there is no option to request help unless you log back in a couple hours later to ask. I assume this is the same for everyone. Not overly concerned, just something I noticed.

Comments

• Options
    (just asking...) is this something just changed you’re seeing different now from what it has always been ?
    Say for example, 4* un-helped refresh of 2 hrs, with help maybe 1:50 or 1:55 (I forget by now).
    So if you go use your 4* again at 1:55, you actually can’t request help immediately afterwards because you still have to wait the full 2 hrs before asking for help again is available.

Or are you seeing something different regarding your 6* timing (12 hrs vs 11-something hrs) ?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I think a lot of interactions with the Help Button are bugged at the moment. If you look at the Help section in the Alliance Tab, you'll notice that the number of people who can help you out on a certain request has either changed or is bugged. I think what used to happen is once the timer for something expired it was no longer on the list for alliance help and could be requested again. I don't think this is happening right now and I think a certain number of people have to actually click the button for your to request help again on your champions. It's happening with all star rarity's from what I've noticed. Plus for the 6 stars specifically, the timer what for requesting help was already lower than the regular cooldown (i.e. you could request help twice on them per user, I think after 6 or 7 hours) so something is definitely up.
  • Options
    ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62

(just asking...) is this something just changed you’re seeing different now from what it has always been ?
    Say for example, 4* un-helped refresh of 2 hrs, with help maybe 1:50 or 1:55 (I forget by now).
    So if you go use your 4* again at 1:55, you actually can’t request help immediately afterwards because you still have to wait the full 2 hrs before asking for help again is available.

Or are you seeing something different regarding your 6* timing (12 hrs vs 11-something hrs) ?

My 6* cooldown, without help, is down to 10 hours now. I believe it was 12 hours before? If I ask for help in the morning it won't let me ask in the evening or vice versa. As K00shMaan said, it's possibly just a temporary bug.
  • Options
    @ljdr77 , I just tested a match with all 3 higher Star levels (4/5/6 *).
    Yes, 6* is now different, but not as short as 10 hrs that you said.

They are 2, 7, 11 hr refresh now (base, without helps). Used to be 2/7/12.

(match takes a few minutes of fighting time, thus initial timers always show a few minutes below full hours, obviously, as timer is started at initial loading, not after match is over)

Still curious if you can actually get 20 or so Helps from your Alliance on your champ before it's cool down would be over, how much the cool down time is actually reduced by from that many Helps.