**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend only weeks away now :].......where are y’all at

13»

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @Gardener on what????? :confounded:
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

@Gardener on what????? :confounded:

on the mephisto hades invasion, @Newlinstheory I know i regret doing it for days now
    Oof I feel that

I actually almost blew my 2k on cosmic ghost rider crystals again.....my but I know better this after $600 worth of units :cry:
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Oof I feel that

I actually almost blew my 2k on cosmic ghost rider crystals again.....my but I know better this after $600 worth of units :cry:

Ya sometimes all i can think of is all the units i used to waste on premium hero crystals when i was a noob.Im probally only going to grind arena to about 500 units use them all on attempting to get uncollected and then grind some more. @Newlinstheory
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm at 19k units now, will be at 22k by Cyber Monday. Fully grinded,not bought, btw
    @Xva23
    Awesome!!

I been burnt out from arena still since before july 4 haha
    Only grinded till 16k units tho

This time tho.....only up to 2k hahaha
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

@Xva23
    Awesome!!

I been burnt out from arena still since before july 4 haha
    Only grinded till 16k units tho

This time tho.....only up to 2k hahaha

Believe it or not, when I got to18k and took a break from arena, I started to miss it! So I thought I might as well prepare for my abyss run by grinding more. I know there will be quite a few people who'll think I'm crazy for missing arena, and that includes me,lol
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    i got up to 1k because of the Platpool arena. The urge to spend them on useless 3*s is strong..
    @Xva23 yeah true
    Idk I feel like i should also grind arena so I can have the units on deck
    Whether is exploring abyss or doing book2 when it comes out
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

@TitoBandito187 Idk man gotta disagree with you there.

There have been tons of posts before july 4th and kabam actually stepped it up completely.

Their goal is to make them the best offers that they can give, because after that daily offers are never as good as july4/cyber weekend.

What we say doesn’t have a complete impact on it, I mean let’s take the thronebreaker requirement for example, there was so much backlash for that, and yet they didn’t back down and change it, so these holiday offers will probably be the same way.

Let's agree to disagree then. I'm all for voicing opinions! That's how we get change. Can't agree more on that front because let's face it, user feedback does impact changes in game at times.

But when it comes to money deals, the law of supply and demand take over. And when people start going crazy over deals that haven't even come out, the vendors don't need to try quite as hard if they've already sold you on a non-existent expectation. They can literally give us anything in game at any price, so long as they make money on it.

Would you post on a car dealership forum how much money you actually have to spend with screenshots? Heck no, you go in with your game face on and try to get the best deal.

No offense. Let's stop hyping these "deals" ahead of time. When they do come out, if they look good, buy them if interested, or pass if not.

The more posts about how much certain people look forward to them, the more likely the price will go up or the deals will be toned down. Since you're planning to spend money or drop big units, pretend you're going to the car dealership with your poker face on and don't let on what you want or are willing to accept. There's no benefit to the player base getting all excited over a deal that is weeks away and not even released ahead of time. That's just fuel for the merchant to not bring their A game on the best deals/prices available since they know you're salivating already.

How y'all feeling now? Just saying.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

@TitoBandito187 Idk man gotta disagree with you there.

There have been tons of posts before july 4th and kabam actually stepped it up completely.

Their goal is to make them the best offers that they can give, because after that daily offers are never as good as july4/cyber weekend.

What we say doesn’t have a complete impact on it, I mean let’s take the thronebreaker requirement for example, there was so much backlash for that, and yet they didn’t back down and change it, so these holiday offers will probably be the same way.

Let's agree to disagree then. I'm all for voicing opinions! That's how we get change. Can't agree more on that front because let's face it, user feedback does impact changes in game at times.

But when it comes to money deals, the law of supply and demand take over. And when people start going crazy over deals that haven't even come out, the vendors don't need to try quite as hard if they've already sold you on a non-existent expectation. They can literally give us anything in game at any price, so long as they make money on it.

Would you post on a car dealership forum how much money you actually have to spend with screenshots? Heck no, you go in with your game face on and try to get the best deal.

No offense. Let's stop hyping these "deals" ahead of time. When they do come out, if they look good, buy them if interested, or pass if not.

The more posts about how much certain people look forward to them, the more likely the price will go up or the deals will be toned down. Since you're planning to spend money or drop big units, pretend you're going to the car dealership with your poker face on and don't let on what you want or are willing to accept. There's no benefit to the player base getting all excited over a deal that is weeks away and not even released ahead of time. That's just fuel for the merchant to not bring their A game on the best deals/prices available since they know you're salivating already.

How y'all feeling now? Just saying.
    Well, they certainly didn't bring their A-game that's for damn sure
    @TitoBandito187 why was this revived lol
    Also I’m feel like you’ve made that comparison before(if it wasnt it was someone else on the forum)

Edit: it was you lol