**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend only weeks away now :].......where are y’all at

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’m at 5k. I won’t be spending much so I will probably miss the mark.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I have 900 units. I wasn't even really trying to save. I just thought: "If I stay near 1000 units, I'll be fine." I probably need a lot more units than that.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    @HI_guys it's cyber weekend now, so just about 4 weeks.....like i said "weeks aways" haha

never said a couple or few
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    edited October 2020
    So.. I've started grinding from 17th Sep with 950 units in my stash. Now I'm here, hopefully I'll hit 18k by the CM ✌🏼

• Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Close to 8K units saved up, but I also have 2.1 million battlechips that should hopefully equal another 4K units. All in all I'll hopefully have around 18K units by cyber weekend plus I'll spend $100 on one of the odin offers so that'll get me an extra 3100 units to cover what I'll need to get all the unit deals.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    No offense. Let's stop hyping these "deals" ahead of time. When they do come out, if they look good, buy them if interested, or pass if not.

The more posts about how much certain people look forward to them, the more likely the price will go up or the deals will be toned down. Since you're planning to spend money or drop big units, pretend you're going to the car dealership with your poker face on and don't let on what you want or are willing to accept. There's no benefit to the player base getting all excited over a deal that is weeks away and not even released ahead of time. That's just fuel for the merchant to not bring their A game on the best deals/prices available since they know you're salivating already.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I expect we'll see Thronebreaker deals but they'll be similar to Cavalier ones, maybe with a difference of a T5cc selector instead of random?

I LOVE the idea of 6* shards in the top deals instead of a Nexus. I'll be buying everything and saving all the shards for the next 6* feature. Only 2k units right now but that means I'll have >20k on the day.

Although if the unit deals are at all similar to the 4th July deals, I won't bother with them. Better to save the units to explore Book 2 than to get an extra 50% T5c, 2 6* champs and an AG.
  • Options
    @TitoBandito187 Idk man gotta disagree with you there.

There have been tons of posts before july 4th and kabam actually stepped it up completely.

Their goal is to make them the best offers that they can give, because after that daily offers are never as good as july4/cyber weekend.

What we say doesn’t have a complete impact on it, I mean let’s take the thronebreaker requirement for example, there was so much backlash for that, and yet they didn’t back down and change it, so these holiday offers will probably be the same way.
  • Options
    @Ab_Samad DANG!!!

I just started grinding for units monday, up to 780 for now, but im buying every offer regardless so i can make then 15k units ill need haha
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Its the only time i spend aside from july 4, 20k units saved up. Im at 75% t5cc in 4 classes , but it looks like I’ll have to do the abyss to get TB unless i wait to see if t5cc selector fragments are in the cavalier offers, but even then they’d probably be expensive

@GagoH
    Yeah Im hoping selectors will be in these offers rather than the crystals.

I mean we have been seeing the "rare" 10% selectors so they gotta do the same for these offers....at least I hope so

Yeah they definitely will be, but im assuming they’ll be expensive like 100$ for a 25% selector. Honestly think that i might just be better off doing abyss
    If they are doing selectors, it needs to be 50% for the Odin. If it’s anything less, it’s going to be a terrible value.
    It will be a selector but it will be 25% so if you get all 3 deals that is 75% of a t5cc. 50% means that the game has officially broke.
    That puts the price of a fully formed t5cc at over three hundred dollars. That’s insane.
    If they do end up being 25% selectors, I hope that there will be 15% selectors in the Black Panther treasures.
    What do you think the capstone deal for units will be?
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Its the only time i spend aside from july 4, 20k units saved up. Im at 75% t5cc in 4 classes , but it looks like I’ll have to do the abyss to get TB unless i wait to see if t5cc selector fragments are in the cavalier offers, but even then they’d probably be expensive

@GagoH
    Yeah Im hoping selectors will be in these offers rather than the crystals.

I mean we have been seeing the "rare" 10% selectors so they gotta do the same for these offers....at least I hope so

Yeah they definitely will be, but im assuming they’ll be expensive like 100$ for a 25% selector. Honestly think that i might just be better off doing abyss
    If they are doing selectors, it needs to be 50% for the Odin. If it’s anything less, it’s going to be a terrible value.
    It will be a selector but it will be 25% so if you get all 3 deals that is 75% of a t5cc. 50% means that the game has officially broke.
    That puts the price of a fully formed t5cc at over three hundred dollars. That’s insane.
    If they do end up being 25% selectors, I hope that there will be 15% selectors in the Black Panther treasures.
    What do you think the capstone deal for units will be?
    I have no idea but I'm pretty confident in the 25% t5cc selectors though. I will easily be able to finish 3 classes that I'm at the brink of finishing with a 25% selector. If they gave out 50% I wouldn't even need to finish Abyss lol.
  • Options
    @TheTalents lets really hope so
    Maybe a 50% t5cc will be part of the unit tier offers
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I doubt 50% selectors will appear in the game at all, but perhaps I'm wrong. 25% selectors seems likely but will lead to a lot of extra R3s, maybe too many. Not sure the game is ready for R4 6* champs yet.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    4K, aim is 5k. Just gotta try and squeeze in a light 4* basic or featured grind twice a week and I’ll hit my goal.
  • Options
    24k units and 2million bcs currently, I'm ready.
  • Options
    Yup 25% makes the most sense so, Next July 4 will be a good place for them to do that or just straight up introduce the fully formed crystal
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I have literally 1 unit.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

No offense. Let's stop hyping these "deals" ahead of time. When they do come out, if they look good, buy them if interested, or pass if not.

The more posts about how much certain people look forward to them, the more likely the price will go up or the deals will be toned down. Since you're planning to spend money or drop big units, pretend you're going to the car dealership with your poker face on and don't let on what you want or are willing to accept. There's no benefit to the player base getting all excited over a deal that is weeks away and not even released ahead of time. That's just fuel for the merchant to not bring their A game on the best deals/prices available since they know you're salivating already.

hundo percent disagree. if anything, the increased attention to it will make sure that if the deals suck, people will know and def not buy them. if the deals suck, we won't buy them, simple as that.
  • Options
    @Etm34
    Oof

Howd that happen? Haha
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

@Etm34
    Oof

Howd that happen? Haha

Cosmic Ghost Rider grind hahah. I wanted some insurance so I refreshed the 6* by the end. Had 1400 units before the grind. Unlock suicides for 1100, then 300 to refresh. But I got him!!
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    If there is no T5cc selectors the wholl offer ain't worthed for me at least better use those units to 100% the abyss instead
  • Options
    Lol I really doubt it would be full t5cc selectors
    1.) because that is one of the most rare resources rn, besides 6* signature stones
    2.) Throwing something like that is not likely, not even if it was a thronebreaker offer, they would most likely make it 50% before they did fully formed right out of the gate

But fragment selectors for sure, and Idk it seems more likely be a selector since they’ve doen so many of the 10% selectors.

Now if its more worth to do abyss....eh thats debateable, if you’re trying to get one....sure

But to get more than one, putting all that time and effort that takes 6+ hours per path, does not sound more worth it if you're purchase the unit deals, I mean it might for others idk, for me it wouldn’t because its like, tedious and annoying.

I mean I’m not touching abyss for awhile, I mean I have all the horsemen and champs to take the specific fights, but ill need to have so many units to explore it, I just dont find it THAT worth it

Im almost done exploring act 6, so I ofc see that as more worth it, but the same can be said about abyss. You could have one more and the cyber weekend offers probably wont be as appealing as the 100% abyss rewards

But
    Again in my opinion
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I have 2 r5 champions and I'm on my last path of Abyss which I will do literally the day the cyber deals are available. So I'm ready to go already. For the odin deal I predict A 6 star nexus crystal, 25% t5cc selector, and 25 generic sig stones for Thronebreaker.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I have enough units now for everything. But I’m starting to think I’ll just blow it all on premium crystals.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am 13650 units and 470k battle chips so I think it will manage the 15 k . Just hope the offers are as good as the 4th of July. Kabam has been going crazy lately . First with this **** hades boosts which were the worst attempt at original idea I have seen in the game and now with this rooted nonsense . How their next bright idea is not to screw us on the cyber Monday offers
  • Options
    10hours10hours Posts: 26
    just a little over 40
  • Options
    10hours10hours Posts: 26
    k
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    oof i just wasted all my units
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

If there is no T5cc selectors the wholl offer ain't worthed for me at least better use those units to 100% the abyss instead

I’m sure we’ll see smaller % fragment selectors here and there.

It’s also not necessarily a case of using units for Cyber offers vs. Abyss exploration. With the right approach you can explore the Abyss with zero (or close to zero) units whilst concurrently saving for the Cyber offers.