**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should HT and Sunspot be Semi/Fully bleed immune?

ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,964 ★★★★★
Just a thought that popped into my head. They are always on fire so wouldn't they just cauterize the wound and stop the bleeding? The mechanic is already in the game because Ultron can cauterize bleeds so it's not like it's a whole new thing to implement. What are your thoughts guys?

Comments

• Options

No because then I can't use Archangel against them.

lmfaooo i feel you. I'm not saying they should be, it was just a thought I had when I got bled in the arena
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    why ?!! there is no reason to make them bleed immun ! they have no resistences whatsoever in movies/ comics ...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For goodness sake
  • Options
    It's gunna be a no from me dawg
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    ahmynuts, I disagree. I don't really have anything to say, I just want to make someone say 'ahmynuts, I disagree' inside of their head.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Good grief
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    no way no how
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I don't think they should be incinerate immune either. It doesn't make sense, why aren't they dying due to that fire?
  • Options

I don't think they should be incinerate immune either. It doesn't make sense, why aren't they dying due to that fire?

it does make sense actually, their superhuman abilities allow them to not die to the fire
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

They aren’t dying because they’re incinerate immune
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Oh, now it makes sense.
    And now I also know why it doesn't make sense for them to be immune/resistant to bleed as well!
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

it does make sense actually, their superhuman abilities allow them to not die to the fire
    So it cannot burn the wound to cauterize it
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Moot4Life said:

So it cannot burn the wound to cauterize it
    yeah thats what i meant,
    i just said it like that so the simpletons of the world know what im talking about
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    No since they are already OP enough
  • Options
    crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Gmonkey said:

No because bullets.

But wouldn’t the bullets just melt?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Sure, make already great, strong Champs even more OP.

Why shouldn’t Quake be immune to all debuffs when we already are at it? ;-)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Sure, make already great, strong Champs even more OP.

Why shouldn’t Quake be immune to all debuffs when we already are at it? ;-)

Emoji's are all Voldemorts, they don't have noses.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Nope. Internal bleeding from blunt force trauma. A Deep cut ain't gonna cauterize your internal organs that were sliced open either. But that's based in logic, which doesn't exist here. It's a game. Have to have some balance for utility, damage and vulnerability of champ's that have no real business going up against certain opponents.

Honestly, lots of champ's are toned way down and many are way overpowered. Come-on, Gambit's flack jacket is going to make him fully bleed immune, really? Yet surfer and hulk bleed like crazy? Sure, they can bleed in the comics, but rarely do and even then, it's usually from a catastrophic event or they can regen through it. Ain't no way Hawkeye is bleeding either of them outside this game and ain't no way Gambit would withstand Carnage ripping him to shreds and bleeding out in his flack jacket either. LoLs all around, it is what it is in the MCOC realm.

We'll, unless you're incinerate immune Ghost Rider now. ;)

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Being cauterized implies the flesh is burnt shut. Both Sunspot and HT are fireproof, meaning they cannot be burnt meaning they can’t cauterize wounds.
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 252 ★★★
    no
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Hey, my thread got necro'd. These were the good old days.

no

Don't know why you felt the need to go to my profile and necro a thread of mine just because you were upset that i disagreed with ROL being revamped. Glad i live in your head rent free though i guess
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Wolverine and Deadpool should be DoT immune in that sense