**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam is giving players a chance to choose a new champ

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Make sure to vote for your favorite – while all these Champions could be added to The Contest in the future, only one of them will be added in 2021!

From the MCOC website with the Voting infos ... times of each round and so on.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    WOLF_LINK said:

Make sure to vote for your favorite – while all these Champions could be added to The Contest in the future, only one of them will be added in 2021!

shhhh if we take votes away from morbius they might vote someone else, like hercules who is a literal god
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I don't see IronHeart getting love 😪
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

IronHeart doesn't deserve any love. We need more Tech characters, but I'd rather have anyone else. Anyone.
    Then vote for Nanobot Omega Sentinel?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

IronHeart doesn't deserve any love. We need more Tech characters, but I'd rather have anyone else. Anyone.
    no more iron people. Plus, she’s very likely to be getting a spot in the MCU, so there’s a chance there.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    But...but...it's IronHeart
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel gets my vote
  • Options

Etjama said:

Unio77 said:

no more iron people. Plus, she’s very likely to be getting a spot in the MCU, so there’s a chance there.
    so is okoye......
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Rank 1. Hercules
    Rank 2. ....

Rank 101. Le Fay
    Rank 102. Morbius
    Rank 103. ......

Rank 1000000000000000000000. The rest of the characters listed.

What is this selection of characters? So many better options out there...
  • Options

Rank 1. Hercules
    Rank 2. ....

Rank 101. Le Fay
    Rank 102. Morbius
    Rank 103. ......

Rank 1000000000000000000000. The rest of the characters listed.

What is this selection of characters? So many better options out there...

Yeah, I am all for unpopular characters but not in a poll, and especially not with the likes of Hercules and Morbius who are much more popular.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    MORGAN LE FAY ANY DAY!!!
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

MORGAN LE FAY ANY DAY!!!

Yes!!!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

HI_guys said:

bpunk88 said:

It would be nice to see bios, abilities, etc about each champ first. Let us make an informed decision when exercising our vote.

What you think they're going to make 8 compelte champs with abilities and then only release one?

For bios you can always use google
    You think they're not going to release the others?

Considering the timing with an election in the States, it would make for a good opportunity to encourage making educated choices.

Not saying I want full breakdowns, but just high-level info as the character would be presented in the game.

Otherwise it's just a popularity contest, which is fine too.
    Feel like whoever major youtubers (especially Seatin) choose will definitely get a lot of votes.
    See, that irks me. I wish people wouldn't post who they want on YouTube. Let people decide for themselves.
    Kabam literally told us to campaign for the champion you want.
    Bringing up to 20,000 of your "close friends" is not exactly a fair part of that.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Also bear in mind the other champion that will be released the same month as whoever wins this poll i.e. Morgan Le Fay could come alongside Captain Britain.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Dazzler...so we have someone to take on Galactus....

(Hey...it has happened once before....)
  • Options

MORGAN LE FAY ANY DAY!!!

Yes!!!
    If we don't get her, we riot!
  • Options
    ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    WOLF_LINK said:

Wait, so are they saying that the only one that will be added in 2021 is the one we are voting for? Or are they saying that all of them could appear later aside from one in 2021 (assuming Morbius because his movie is March) so we need to choose wisely on the other one?

Kabam could you clarify that the “only one will be added in 21” is referring to who we vote for, and not one that is in that pic also, like morbius
  • Options

MORGAN LE FAY ANY DAY!!!

Yes!!!
    That’s what I said! We shall riot together.
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    edited October 2020
    My vote would be for Dazzler, but it is a waste of time, the RNG would never give it to me ... It would be good if anyone who voted for the winner, would receive a version according to their progress
  • Options
    WE COULD GET HERCULES AND ODIN!!!(???)
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Srsly with yall and Hercules though, he's not gonna have interesting animations. ☹️
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Not being acquainted with the comics, I don't have the least idea who to vote for nor do I know anything about five of the selections (except for Hercules, Okoye and Morbius), I guess I'll just pick at random or something 😆😆
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Srsly with yall and Hercules though, he's not gonna have interesting animations. ☹️

*anything interesting
  • Options

Etjama said:

*anything interesting
    okay
  • Options

MORGAN LE FAY ANY DAY!!!

Yes!!!
    That’s what I said! We shall riot together.