**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam is giving players a chance to choose a new champ

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Morgan Le Fay all day for me. I would surmise her animations would be bonkers and her abilities bloody brilliant! Hopefully anyway, lol. Honestly though, over time we'll likely see all of them find their way into the contest. Just a matter of who comes sooner than later. Dazzler or Omega Sentinel would be my alternatives. I'd be quite happy to see any of those 3 win. As others have said, Morbius is likely to be added once the film drops so I'm not in any rush to see him beforehand.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Morgan Le Fay all day for me. I would surmise her animations would be bonkers and her abilities bloody brilliant! Hopefully anyway, lol. Honestly though, over time we'll likely see all of them find their way into the contest. Just a matter of who comes sooner than later. Dazzler or Omega Sentinel would be my alternatives. I'd be quite happy to see any of those 3 win. As others have said, Morbius is likely to be added once the film drops so I'm not in any rush to see him beforehand.

Excellent choice
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Blue marvel
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Datman257 said:

I feel like Morgan and Iron heart have the potential to have some great utility.
    Omega sentinel and dazzler seem cool but I don't really want another mutant champ in the game for a while. Mutant class is already very dominant atm.
    Blue marvel and hercules seem like brutes so I expect good dmg output. Maybe some utility aswell.
    Morbius is getting a movie anyway so he'll probably get added eventually.
    Not really a big fan of okoye tbh.
    It's between blue marvel, hercules, Morgan and Iron heart for me. Damn, making definite choice is proving to be quite difficult ngl...

Well Hercules is going to win by a landslide, so I don’t see much point voting for him

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like there is the community support for blue marvel or ironheart to make it past the first round, so I wouldn’t waste your vote on them. Better voting for your next favoured choice so that you can maybe help your second favourite win, rather than being stuck with your 6th or 7th option because you wasted your vote

So I would go Morgan if I were you. And I know I’m biased, but based on the choices you’ve indicated, that does seem to be the choice that gives your vote the most impact overall