**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these will help with Uncollected?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
As the title implies I'm trying to become Uncollected. I managed to pull the below Champs very recently, and they all seem very good. Are any of them worth Ranking Up for Act 5? They're all 4* Unawakened.

EDIT: I forgot to add another option (Venom the Duck)

Which of these will help with Uncollected? 30 votes

She-Hulk
43%
UnidentifiedCreatureDeadly_snapperCiciliatoZombieZeddVendemiaireAdokSaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcYodabolt21avenge_123Ryancarp3737lloyd30EdisonLaw 13 votes
Iron Man IW
6%
SazedGardener 2 votes
Hitmonkey
33%
ZsirhcZAmazing_Demon05Thicco_ModeJragonMaster170YTBigSGr8TonyStarkTheBair123ThantonDragonite[Deleted User] 10 votes
Wait for a better Champ
16%
NeofrackPrakhar_82Xguard77shield456Bruhhhhhhhhhh 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    She-Hulk can be good against the collector and the same can be said for Hit Monkey. Both are good champs that will also help you along the way through 5.1 and 5.2.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

As the title implies I'm trying to become Uncollected. I managed to pull the below Champs very recently, and they all seem very good. Are any of them worth Ranking Up for Act 5? They're all 4* Unawakened.

EDIT: I forgot to add another option (Venom the Duck)

Post your entire roster.
    While She-hulk is amazing, she takes while to ramp up and with the Collector, you will die quickly.
    IMIW's parry+heavy style is not feasible against the collector because of his high tenacity.
    I don't know much about Hit-monkey.
    With the Collector, you need someone who can do a lot of damage quickly and ideally doesn't depend on debuffs. A champion with evade or regen is also nice as they will last longer.
  • Options
    You have got Corvus and you're looking for skill Corvus? Rank him up, he's one of the best Collector counters and will help you a lot in the rest of Act 5, HT is also another good option. Turn on his pre-fight and go to town, he's one use only unfortunately. Sorcerer is also awesome for her regen on block mechanic. What kills more often than not is the crazy block damage of the Collector's sp1. Ghulk will hits hard and will regen most of the bane damage for you if you don't transfer on time.
    Hit Monkey's low block prof and his dependance on debuffs makes him non-viable for the collector.
    I will advise you to go with Corvus and revive him non-stop. He's your best champ. The Collector is a unitman fight, trying to solo it or not die is a waste of time. Take in Corvus, do as much damage as possible before you die, revive, rinse and repeat. Take paths that will allow you to get some charges along the way
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Hitmonkey
    Not hit monkey but Corvus Glaive.
    Dude take easy path and it will give 3 charges to corvus.
    My 4star rank4 corvus destroyed collector in 5 revives and 3 charges.
    If you got corvus you got nothing to worry about as you already got the best counter to collector.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hitmonkey

Chikel said:

You have got Corvus and you're looking for skill Corvus? Rank him up, he's one of the best Collector counters and will help you a lot in the rest of Act 5, HT is also another good option. Turn on his pre-fight and go to town, he's one use only unfortunately. Sorcerer is also awesome for her regen on block mechanic. What kills more often than not is the crazy block damage of the Collector's sp1. Ghulk will hits hard and will regen most of the bane damage for you if you don't transfer on time.
    Hit Monkey's low block prof and his dependance on debuffs makes him non-viable for the collector.
    I will advise you to go with Corvus and revive him non-stop. He's your best champ. The Collector is a unitman fight, trying to solo it or not die is a waste of time. Take in Corvus, do as much damage as possible before you die, revive, rinse and repeat. Take paths that will allow you to get some charges along the way

Rank 4 corvus shall easily do it

• Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Honestly none of these, go in with

Nick fury
    Cap America
    Corvus
    Sentinel
    Archangel

You can take out sentinel for torch if theres an annoying mystic

Also you can switch out sentinel for bwcv in case theres a hyperion or something
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Iron Man IW
    IMIW didn't help with the collecter, but helped me get to him
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hitmonkey
    you're going to want to put all your work into ranking up Archangel and getting him awakened. You'll use him for the rest of time
  • Options
    Hitmonkey

@Gr8TonyStark @Chikel @SpideyFunko
    You three have been extremely helpful, so I'd just like to ask another quick question that doesn't require an entire Thread (if you don't mind). How is IMIW in general? He's definitely got some use, but I'm unable to see the God tier potential people are talking about. Is he any good for anything? I don't want to know that I've wasted a Nexus Crystal.

Imiw is good but his damage is underwhelming. He is a good defender with armour and autoblock if awakened but I won't recommend you taking him in act5 or for collector. He has one advantage and it is his long range heavy. Usually I just heavy the entire fight even without parrying and 1 out of 7 heavy misses.
    But if you can get to sp3 and then sp1, he can do decent plasma damage but needs some time to fill up power.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hitmonkey
    For sure bring in Corvus, Captain iw, Nick.
    These champs are the best counters and you can bring either archangel or sentinel or ht or claire.
    Hope it helps and good luck with uc bud.
    Collector is an easy fight if you get the hang of it. Just parry and wait for him to throw heavy and dont bait any special just keep on attacking. Corvus takes down 10%health everytime so you should be more than fine in defeating him :smile:
  • Options
    Hitmonkey

@Gr8TonyStark @Chikel @SpideyFunko
    You three have been extremely helpful, so I'd just like to ask another quick question that doesn't require an entire Thread (if you don't mind). How is IMIW in general? He's definitely got some use, but I'm unable to see the God tier potential people are talking about. Is he any good for anything? I don't want to know that I've wasted a Nexus Crystal.

Imiw is good but his damage is underwhelming. He is a good defender with armour and autoblock if awakened but I won't recommend you taking him in act5 or for collector. He has one advantage and it is his long range heavy. Usually I just heavy the entire fight even without parrying and 1 out of 7 heavy misses.
    But if you can get to sp3 and then sp1, he can do decent plasma damage but needs some time to fill up power.
    I'm not taking him for Act 5, I meant more as a general Questing/ AW Champ. I know that he's sustainable with utility, but I had some doubts about his damage. Good to see that I'm not missing out on anything, thank you.
    He can be quite decent in aq and aw as he has plasma which no champ except havoc is immune to and unlockable sp1 can be useful for defensive ai.
    Also his sp2 and armour breaks can be quite useful against doombots.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wait for a better Champ

I shredded collector with corvus and glaive had 4 charges and used only 4 revives and 1 team revive.

I did way many blunders than expected
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wait for a better Champ
    I took Mojo, Doom, Glaive, Void, Omega

Void and mojo were my main lane clearer.
    Glaive only fought for charges and collector.

Doom for DD and Youndu and Omega for backup.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    IMIW really benefits from Stealth Suit Spidey. He’s got some decent DOT damage, but he isn’t going to be feasible against the Collector. I personally really enjoy him (smooth animations, like the plasma mechanic) but he’s also really freaking annoying on defense.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    As for this roster....

Corvus, obviously (even though I hate him) he’s an insane option for this fight, even at 4/40.

Human Torch, maybe, even though he’s unawakened so he’d be one use only with the pre fight.

That Archangel will shred most opponents that aren’t bleed/poison immune (just ask @Kill_Grey )

Hit Monkey would be nice, I’d rank him up. He still might not be the best for the Collector, but he could put in work.

She Hulk will definitely be a lane clearer (this depends on where you are in Act 5) but she requires some ramp up, which means she won’t be the best option for the Collector.

Nick Fury could also do a lot of work for you as well, as could that Domino. My Domino, while not the main champion i used for Collector (that would be Quake) did put in decent numbers since she has such a a high crit rate and a seven hit combo.

CAIW and Sentinel are also good shouts.

I’d take in Corvus, Nick, Archangel, Domino, and CAIW/someone else
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

As for this roster....

Corvus, obviously (even though I hate him) he’s an insane option for this fight, even at 4/40.

Human Torch, maybe, even though he’s unawakened so he’d be one use only with the pre fight.

That Archangel will shred most opponents that aren’t bleed/poison immune (just ask @Kill_Grey )

Hit Monkey would be nice, I’d rank him up. He still might not be the best for the Collector, but he could put in work.

She Hulk will definitely be a lane clearer (this depends on where you are in Act 5) but she requires some ramp up, which means she won’t be the best option for the Collector.

Nick Fury could also do a lot of work for you as well, as could that Domino. My Domino, while not the main champion i used for Collector (that would be Quake) did put in decent numbers since she has such a a high crit rate and a seven hit combo.

CAIW and Sentinel are also good shouts.

I’d take in Corvus, Nick, Archangel, Domino, and CAIW/someone else

👀 What he said ^
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I haven't heard someone say Elsa so I'll say it: She saved me soo many times there...

Her extra opportunity to counterattack gives you more openings to fight the Collector and she isn't bad for other opponents either.
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

I haven't heard someone say Elsa so I'll say it: She saved me soo many times there...

Her extra opportunity to counterattack gives you more openings to fight the Collector and she isn't bad for other opponents either.

Won't the Collector's high tenacity reduce her damage?
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yeah. Less debuffs mean less damage, true. Still it's worth a shot (imo)