**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since they've been out for over a month now...(BTW, it's about solo events)

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
What do you guys think is the minimum mark for the top rank in certain solo events (particularly 22-hour ones)? That top decile has some pretty nice rewards (tier 4 CC crystal FTW!), but I've only been able to get it twice, both times with about 120k+ score in level up event. One time, I got up to 675k points for hero use, but still didn't get the top rank rewards. As for the last edition of arena wins, I banked 15k+ score, but got the third highest tier only. On other occasions, I would up to get the second highest tier with only about 12k points or so.

As for EQ completion, nobody really cares about that one, lol. I remember getting like 2k points above the cutoff for rank rewards, and still got the third highest tier of rewards.

Share your thoughts, please! Has any of you gotten into the top tier of rank rewards in any solo event since the update?

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

What do you guys think is the minimum mark for the top rank in certain solo events (particularly 22-hour ones)? That top decile has some pretty nice rewards (tier 4 CC crystal FTW!), but I've only been able to get it twice, both times with about 120k+ score in level up event. One time, I got up to 675k points for hero use, but still didn't get the top rank rewards. As for the last edition of arena wins, I banked 15k+ score, but got the third highest tier only. On other occasions, I would up to get the second highest tier with only about 12k points or so.

As for EQ completion, nobody really cares about that one, lol. I remember getting like 2k points above the cutoff for rank rewards, and still got the third highest tier of rewards.

Share your thoughts, please! Has any of you gotten into the top tier of rank rewards in any solo event since the update?

I've gotten them once for hero use, I think it was during the Aegon arena but I'm not sure, mostly because I was grinding for Aegon while simultaneously doing 5.3 exploration
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I've gotten them once for hero use, I think it was during the Aegon arena but I'm not sure, mostly because I was grinding for Aegon while simultaneously doing 5.3 exploration
    How many points?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

How many points?
    Sorry, don't remember but must have been close to 650k
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

How many points?
    I got it for hero use today, with 1.2 million points😂

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

How many points?
    Sorry, don't remember but must have been close to 650k
    Huh...I wonder why I missed the first time around then 🤔

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

How many points?
    I got it for hero use today, with 1.2 million points😂
    Man, that's like...a thousand fights xD
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Hero use if I’m in arena that day I always put up at least 2 million. I think that one is by far the easiest to get. Event quest I’ve hit top rewards just for getting all the milestones before. Nobody goes for that. Save your EQ run for like 3 weeks into the EQ and you’ll get it. Level up I’ve never gotten so I don’t know. And arena wins just grind the hell out of the 5* featured
    Etm34 said:

Hero use if I’m in arena that day I always put up at least 2 million. I think that one is by far the easiest to get. Event quest I’ve hit top rewards just for getting all the milestones before. Nobody goes for that. Save your EQ run for like 3 weeks into the EQ and you’ll get it. Level up I’ve never gotten so I don’t know. And arena wins just grind the hell out of the 5* featured

5* featured, I don't do but thanks for the tip 😂
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I love them. They make getting revives and units so much easier
    Will3808 said:

I love them. They make getting revives and units so much easier

Those level 4 potions are nice as well. Doesn't last as long as you'd expect tho 😅
    But still better than whatever we had before (which was nothing, lol).
    @LilMaddogHT, care to share some insight? 👀
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I typically put in around 1mil pts for the 22hr Hero Use. That’s just normal daily game play with my questing and arena. That has gotten me 1-10% rank rewards every time. I’ve asked my alliance mates and seems that the cutoff is typically around 800k’ish.

As far as the others:
    22hr Arena: I just don’t do enough... my 3day arena output is around 22-24mil for 1-5% in Feature, 4.3mil for 1-10% in basic. I do a couple rounds in the others but just for units and nothing for rank rewards. I’m usually get 11-20%, sometimes 21-40%. Don’t recall getting a 1-10% yet...

22hr Level Up: historically I only did to the unit milestone. I’ll hit the final milestone now for the extra rewards that have value there but I try not to go too crazy after that. Always champs to rank but I like to conserve and save my Gold/ISO for the rank ups that really matter. Don’t have solid #s for 1-10% or 11-20% here...

Kill_Grey said:

I typically put in around 1mil pts for the 22hr Hero Use. That’s just normal daily game play with my questing and arena. That has gotten me 1-10% rank rewards every time. I’ve asked my alliance mates and seems that the cutoff is typically around 800k’ish.

As far as the others:
    22hr Arena: I just don’t do enough... my 3day arena output is around 22-24mil for 1-5% in Feature, 4.3mil for 1-10% in basic. I do a couple rounds in the others but just for units and nothing for rank rewards. I’m usually get 11-20%, sometimes 21-40%. Don’t recall getting a 1-10% yet...

22hr Level Up: historically I only did to the unit milestone. I’ll hit the final milestone now for the extra rewards that have value there but I try not to go too crazy after that. Always champs to rank but I like to conserve and save my Gold/ISO for the rank ups that really matter. Don’t have solid #s for 1-10% or 11-20% here...
    Thanks for your input!